What if you combine the ruthless sustain of a silver box Big Muff with the harmonic signature of a Tone Bender MkII and the unrivaled touch dynamics of a germanium Fuzz Face? Would you get the ultimate vintage Fuzz pedal? Here at Supro USA, we think so. The Supro Fuzz takes this “best-of-all-worlds” approach to old-school fuzz using an N.O.S. Germanium transistor in the first stage, followed by secondary, silicon-based gain and a dash of our special sauce to create a low-noise, high-gain fuzz box that will leave you deaf and breathless.
Whether you’re looking for a touch-sensitive, vintage 60’s flavor or a full-on wall of modern sonic destruction, the Supro Fuzz delivers the goods while keeping your noise floor amazingly low. The Supro Fuzz pedal sports a simple control layout with Volume, Gain, Treble and Bass knobs. The independent EQ found on this pedal is drawn from the award-winning tone stack found in our flagship tube amplifiers, offering a huge range of adjustability without the frustrating limitations of a more traditional, one-knob EQ design. Both Bass and Treble controls are capable of cutting or boosting within their respective frequency bands, with each control designed to deliver the widest possible range of usable tones while remaining musical at all settings.
Taking the fuzz pedal one step further, the Supro Fuzz offers a TRS port for expression pedal control of the TREBLE knob. With the expression pedal in use, the on-board TREBLE knob sets the maximum value, allowing the musician to accentuate or tame the abundant high frequency content of the fuzz sound. All Supro pedals are assembled in Port Jefferson, NY, USA, featuring custom-tooled, anodized, brushed-aluminum enclosures, 9V battery or AC powered operation, rear-mounted metal jacks, easy-access side-mounted battery drawer and studio-friendly, noiseless (click-free) true-bypass switching.
- Fuzz Face dynamics, Big Muff sustain and Tone Bender harmonics
- NOS UK made Germanium transistor front end
- 2-band Treble / Bass EQ controls
- Expression pedal control for TREBLE
- Accepts standard 2.1mm neg. tip power supply
- Runs on 9V battery (included)
- Pedal size: 12cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Current Draw below 20mA
- Original circuit design by Thomas Elliott
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).