- Suhr Standard Pro
- Alder Body
- 1-Piece Pau Ferro Neck and Fretboard
- Even Slim C Neck Profile - .800" - .880" Depth
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- 25.5" Scale
- Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- 10" - 14" Compound Radius Fretboard
- 1.650" Tusq Nut Width
- Bridge Pickup: SSH Plus Humbucker
- Neck and Middle Pickups: ML Standard Single Coils
- Gotoh 510 Bridge w/Steel Block
- Black Hardware
- Wooden Knobs
- Wooden Pickguard
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Suhr Standard Pro guitar with a special 1-piece Pau Ferro neck and fingerboard! We've been hearing from you for a few years now that you'd love to see us carrying Suhr guitars. Well, we listened!
If you're looking at this, chances are you're already familiar with the impeccable reputation that Suhr have built for themselves over the years. Known for their high-end boutique hot-rodded guitars, the craftsmanship and playability of these guitars is unparalleled. If you're looking for something that will be reminiscent of that Strat you had back in the day but want it to play and sound like it was put together with some of today's finest guitar builders... Well, you can stop your search right here!
The pau ferro neck feels incredibly comfortable under your fretting hand. The feeling of the bare wood is hard to describe but instantly feels right at home. Saying that it "feels like a million bucks" is underselling it, in all honesty. Along with being super comfortable and feeling silky smooth, the pau ferro neck/fretboard combination provides a warm tone that is brighter than traditional rosewood, though still has some of that mid-range that you can quickly lose with a maple neck and maple fretboard combination. The addition of the wooden knob covers and wooden pickguard really help match the aesthetics of this guitar with the killer playability and sounds that it produces.
The HSS Suhr pickup configuration let's you split the bridge humbucker for some more vintage-based tones, or use the humbucker in its full capacity for a rich and thick bridge tone. Access to every fret on the neck is very easy, so you can shred away all night long without any hand fatigue, whether you're playing chords or ripping creamy lead lines.
Whether on stage or hanging on the wall, the Standard Pro is designed to inspire. From the moment you pick it up, the Standard Pro comes alive in your hands. The scraped binding, white pearl pickguard, crisp body contours and side input jack take this popular body shape to new levels of refinement and versatility. This Standard Pro features a 1-piece Pau Ferro neck and fingerboard and is unfinished for a satin-smooth feel. A sleek take on the Classic design. The body is slightly downsized when compared to a Classic. It has a sharper radius on the edges and slightly longer horns to give it a modern, yet classy look. The combination of ML and SSH+ pickups offer balanced sparkle in the neck and middle positions, high output punch with fat harmonics in the bridge position, and chimey quack in the combo positions.
HSS PICKUP CONFIG
- ML Middle & Neck Single Coil
- SSH+ Bridge Humbucker
Position 4 on the 5-way selector switch will auto-split the humbucker when combined with the middle pickup.
This Suhr Standard Pro is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).