- Suhr Standard Pro Limited S2
- Transparent Teal
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- Even Slim C Neck Profile - .800" - .880" Depth
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- 25.5" Scale
- Medium Stainless Steel Frets
- 10" - 14" Compound Radius Fretboard
- 1.650" Tusq Nut Width
- Bridge Pickup: SSH Plus Humbucker
- Neck and Middle Pickups: ML Standard Single Coils
- SSCii Silent Electronics
- Simple 1 Volume and 1 Tone Control Layout
- Gotoh 510 Bridge w/Steel Block
- Chrome Hardware
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Deluxe Gigbag
- Instrument Weight: 7 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Suhr Pro Series S2 guitar! We've been hearing from you for a few years now that you'd love to see us carrying Suhr guitars. Well, we listened!
If you're looking at this, chances are you're already familiar with the impeccable reputation that Suhr have built for themselves over the years. Known for their high-end boutique hot-rodded guitars, the craftsmanship and playability of these guitars is unparalleled. If you're looking for something that will be reminiscent of that Strat you had back in the day but want it to play and sound like it was put together with some of today's finest guitar builders... Well, you can stop your search right here! The Limited Run S1 and S2 guitars are a variation on Suhr's Classic Pro line and uses their sandard body shape and slightly more modern (read: slimmer) neck shape. The body is a little smaller and more streamlined than the traditional double-cutaway Strat-style guitars of the past with some sharper edges to give it a modern edge.
The silent (that's right! No more messy 60-cycle hum when soloing a pickup) single coil pickups are slightly overwound and will provide more output and sustain along with a bit of a mid-range bump to help keep your notes defined if you saturate them with distortion. The SSCII silent electronics helps guarantee that you can solo any pickup you want and you won't have to deal with any extra noise. As for the tone - you don't have to sacrifice anything! The pickups themselves are true single coils, and they sound like it in every way except for the hum we're all so accustomed to when only one pickup is engaged. The humbucker is thick and meaty sounding while still giving you tons of bite on the top-end. Vintage Strats can tend to have very thin and shrill sounding bridge pickups, but not this bad boy! This guitar makes no apologies for it's aggressive sound, nor should it. It will cut through even the most dense of mixes so you can be heard the way you want to be and your tone won't suffer. But when you need to dial in a more subtle or vintage sound, you can easily accomplish that as well. The compound radius fretboard makes the playability effortless and stainless steel frets ensure that you can own this guitar for decades without having to worry about getting it re-fretted. This guitar can really do it all. It sounds great clean, but really starts to shine as you add a bit of dirt to the tone. This axe truly rocks!
Whether on stage or hanging and jamming with some buddies, the Pro Series S1 and S2 guitars are designed to inspire. From the moment you pick it up, the guitar comes alive in your hands. The Pro Series S1 and S2 feature the Even C Slim neck profile. Rolled edges and a 10-14" compound fingerboard radius offers a substantial, yet comfortable neck shape. Stainless steel frets offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting plalyability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fre dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation. The contoured heel of the Standard body shape allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too lose, therefore all of the neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen. A sleek take on the Classic design. The body is slightly downsized when compared to a Classic. It has a sharper radius on the edges and slightly longer horns to give it a modern, yet classy look. The combination of ML and SSH+ pickups offer balanced sparkle in the neck and middle positions, high output punch with fat harmonics in the bridge position, and chimey quack in the combo positions.
The SSCII is our proprietary silent single coil system. The SSCII is installed inside the body of the guitar and works with traditional single coil pickups. It reduces 60 cycle hum and has no impact on tone, no batteries to change – just transparent noise reduction. The unique blend of locking tuners, a high performance bridge, and our proprietary SSCII noise reduction system creates the perfect combination of vintage tones with modern performance.
The S1 Standard and S2 Standard are a Limited Run and won't last long.
This Suhr Pro Series S2 is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).