Music Store Live is proud to present this Suhr Limited Modern 7 Satin! They're coming out with a limited number of these so scoop it up while it's available!
Make no mistake about it - this guitar wants to melt your face off. This is a 7-string beast designed for the modern player looking for that extended low range with all of the comforts of some of the finest craftsmanship in America. The Modern 7 is a no-fuss axe with simple controls, a classic look, and a tone that sounds great whether clean or heavily saturated with distortion. It wants to be dirty, nasty, snarly, and growly, and does seem happiest when hitting the front-end of your amplifier HARD. You'll have no issues being heard and cutting through the mix with this. The pickups are punchy and focused sounding with just enough mid-range, in just the right frequencies, to guarantee that you'll never have to worry about sounding muddy. The African Mahogany helps tighten up some of the low-mids while emphasizing the hi-mids for an aggressive sound that can be rhythmic and supportive, or a lead tone that is in-your-face.
When creating the MS7 we sought to address the needs of extended range players, paying close attention to all of the elements that contribute to great tone and playability. The MS7 delivers the aggressive low string response needed for drop tuned riffing while still feeling comfortable in the higher register for solos, resulting in a truly versatile 7 string playing experience. The Modern Elliptical neck is a fast and sleek shape with enough girth for you to really grab onto when you want to dig in for wild string bends or playing chords. A 11″-16″ compound radius Ebony fingerboard creates a precision playing surface. Stainless steel frets offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation. The only inlay to be found on the jet black Ebony fingerboard is a striking Double S in mother of pearl. African Mahogany has pleasant highs, strong mids, and balanced lows which makes it a popular choice among rock players for its thick, focused tone that cuts well in a mix. It’s slightly brighter and more open than traditional Mahogany. The unique open grain Modern Satin finishing process produces a razor thin finish that truly allows the woods to resonate and ring as much as possible, making for an incredibly lively and expressive instrument. The raw wood feel of the beautiful, open grained satin finish, gets out of the way so you can feel more connected with the instrument. Blacked out hardware and a Hipshot Hardtail bridge, featuring our 7 Hot pickups, which are articulate and clear, with enough output to stay focused through the highest gain amps. Our 7 Hot pickups are articulate and clear, with enough output to stay focused through the highest gain amps.
This Suhr Modern 7 Satin is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer.
- Suhr Modern 7 Satin
- Matching Black Headstock
- African Mahogany Body
- African Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Modern Elliptical .780" - .850" Neck Shape
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- 25.5" Scale
- Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- 11" - 16" Compound Radius Fretboard
- 1.90" Tusq Nut Width
- Suhr 7 Hot Pickups
- Master Volume / Master Tone
- SSH+ Humbuckers
- 12th Fret Double 'S', Mother Of Pearl Inlay
- 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Hipshot Hardtail 7
- Black Hardware
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).