- Suhr Standard HSS Custom
- Bengal Burst
- Basswood Body
- Flame Maple Top
- Scraped Binding
- Black Back
- 5A Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck and Fretboard
- Even C Medium Neck Shape - .840" - .920"
- 10" - 14" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Stainless Steel Heavy Frets
- Mother of Pearl Inlays (fretboard and side dots as well as the Suhr headstock logo)
- 1.650" Tusq White Nut
- Gotoh 510 Tremolo Bridge
- White Pearloid Pickguard
- Suhr V60LP (White) Neck and Middle Pickups, SSH Bridge Pickup
- SSCII Silent Electronics
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Deluxe G&G Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Suhr Standard Custom Shop guitar with a highly figured and gorgeous flame maple top and an incredibly figured 5A roasted birdseye maple neck!
Built in Suhr's custom shop, by some of the finest luthiers in the western hemisphere, this Standard HSS is an absolutely smokin' hot guitar. The playability and feel of the roasted maple neck is simply divine. The satin feel of the wood lets you fly up and down the neck without any stickiness. The even C medium cut neck shape is comfortable and slim without feeling like you're holding a toothpick. The the roasted maple gives give a punchy, tight, and focused bass response along with a snappy and bright top end. The Suhr pickups are designed to dial up a vintage tone with no problem while allowing you to still delve into some more modern sounds with the aggressiveness of the bridge humbucker. This guitar is like a vintage muscle car sitting at a red light revving its engine. It's just begging for you to give it the green light to let it take off. A fine example of a boutique hot-rodded strat-style build, this Suhr guitar will awe your friends, bandmates, and audience with its sound and dazzle them all with its looks. This beauty can handle anything from jazz to blues/rock to metal, and anything in between. It truly is a master of many sounds.
Whether on stage or hanging on the wall, the Standard Pro is designed to inspire. From the moment you pick it up, the Standard Pro comes alive in your hands. The scraped binding, white pearl pickguard, crisp body contours and side input jack take this popular body shape to new levels of refinement and versatility. This Standard features a 5A roasted maple neck and fretboard. The Standard is equipped with our Even C Medium profile. Rolled edges and a 10-14” compound fingerboard radius offers a substantial, yet comfortable shape. Stainless steel frets offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation. The countoured heel of the Standard allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of our neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen. A sleek take on the Classic design. The body is slightly downsized when compared to a Classic. It has a sharper radius on the edges and slightly longer horns to give it a modern, yet classy look. The combination of V60LP and SSH+ pickups offer balanced vintage-voiced sparkle in the neck and middle positions, high output punch with fat harmonics in the bridge position, and chimey quack in the combo positions. The Gotoh 510 tremolo bridge features dual steel knife edge pivot points to provide greater functionality and years of trouble free performance. The 510’s steel block increases sustain and tuning stability. The added SSCII silent electronics system assures that you don't have to worry about any messy 60-cycle hum when solo'ing a single-coil pickup while still retaining a 100% authentic single-coil tone.
HSS PICKUP CONFIG
V60LP Middle & Neck Single Coil
SSH+ Bridge Humbucker
Position 4 on the 5-way selector switch will auto-split the humbucker when combined with the middle pickup.
This Suhr Standard Custom is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Pictures are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).