- Suhr Classic Pro Metallic SSS
- Lake Placid Blue
- Alder Body
- Tinted Maple Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Medium C Neck Profile - .840" - .920" Depth
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- 25.5" Scale
- Medium Stainless Steel PLEK dressed Frets
- 9" - 12" Compound Radius Fretboard
- 1.60" Tusq Nut Width
- Neck and Middle and Bridge Pickups: V60LP Single Coils
- Gotoh 510 Bridge w/Steel Block
- Chrome Hardware
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Deluxe Gigbag
- Instrument Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to present this Suhr Classic Pro SSS guitar! We've been hearing from you for a few years now that you'd love to see us carrying Suhr guitars. Well, we listened!
If you're looking at this, chances are you're already familiar with the impeccable reputation that Suhr have built for themselves over the years. Known for their high-end boutique hot-rodded guitars, the craftsmanship and playability of these guitars is unparalleled. If you're looking for something that will be reminiscent of that Strat you had back in the day but want it to play and sound like it was put together with some of today's finest guitar builders... Well, you can stop your search right here! Unlike it's Classic Antique predecessor, this Classic Pro skips the relic process to keep the guitar looking brand new and to keep a few extra bucks in your wallet.
The SSCii noise reduction system gives you silent (that's right! No more messy 60-cycle hum when soloing a pickup) circuitry while still preserving a true single coil tone. Vintage Strats can tend to have very thin and shrill sounding bridge pickups, but not this bad boy! This guitar makes no apologies for it''s aggressive sound, nor should it. It will cut through even the most dense of mixes so you can be heard the way you want to be and your tone won't suffer. But when you need to dial in a more subtle or vintage sound, you can easily accomplish that as well. The compound radius fretboard makes the playability effortless and stainless steel frets ensure that you can own this guitar for decades without having to worry about getting it re-fretted. This guitar can really do it all. It sounds great clean, but really starts to shine as you add a bit of dirt to the tone. This axe truly rocks!
When our customers asked for an instrument with all the tone and playability of our Classic Antique, without the antiquing – we listened. The Classic Pro marries vintage design with modern improvements resulting in an instrument that is capable of producing iconic tones while retaining the build quality, features and playability you’ve come to expect from Suhr. The Classic Pro features a quarter-sawn Maple neck with your choice of Maple or Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The neck is tinted and finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture. Rolled edges and a 9″-12” compound fingerboard radius offers a substantial, yet comfortable shape on the medium profile C-shaped neck. Stainless steel frets offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation. The contoured heel of the Classic Pro allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of our neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen.
The SSCII is our proprietary silent single coil system. The SSCII is installed inside the body of the guitar and works with traditional single coil pickups. It reduces 60 cycle hum and has no impact on tone, no batteries to change – just transparent noise reduction. The unique blend of locking tuners, a high performance bridge, and our proprietary SSCII noise reduction system creates the perfect combination of vintage tones with modern performance.
This Suhr Classic Pro SSS is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).