- Suhr Classic JM Pro
- Dakota Red
- Alder Body
- Tinted Quarter-Sawn Maple Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 60's Vintage Standard C-Shape - .810" - .930" Depth
- Bolt-On Neck Construction
- 25.5" Scale
- Medium Stainless Steel PLEK dressed Frets
- 10" - 14" Compound Radius Fretboard
- 1.650" Tusq Nut Width
- Neck and Bridge Pickups: SSV Humbuckers
- Tonepros Tune-O-Matic Stoptail Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Deluxe Gigbag
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Suhr Classic JM Pro guitar! We've been hearing from you for a few years now that you'd love to see us carrying Suhr guitars. Well, we listened!
Offset body shapes are totally "in" right now! Harkening back to a simpler time, the Suhr JM Pro has some awesome aesthetics along with the unbeatable quality that all Suhr guitars are known for. The neck is their 60's Vintage Standard C-shape, and though it's not paper thin, it certainly isn't big and bulky either. It's a really great balance of reminding you what vintage instruments felt like, but also bringing to the forefront some of the awesome advancements that have been made in guitar construction over the past few decades. The compound radius, for example, will help this feel extremely comfortable all the way up and down the neck.
The SSV humbuckers are a slightly overwound version of the holy-grail PAF pickups. It's definitely steeped in vintage tradition but with a bit more attack and punch to it so you can overdrive your tone and still maintain crisp note definition. Combined with the Tonepros stable-as-heck bridge (that's not the official name for it, but totally should be) you end up with sustain that seemingly lasts for days. "You can go and grab a bite and you'll still be hearing that one" - Nigel Tufnel. The humbuckers are warm sounding while also having plenty of sparkle and brightness to them. This is a classic design with some knockout tone!
Who doesn’t love its big, bold, sweeping shape? While giving the nod back to another era, the Suhr Classic JM starts with a sleeker, more refined body shape and adds enhancements to playability previously unattainable to the guitarist interested in a truly vibe-y guitar.
The Classic JM Pro offers options for a Gotoh 510 Tremolo that sounds great, and stays in tune with excellent intonation. Or, if you prefer, you can have a recessed TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with strings that pass through the body for super resonant performance. We also offer your choice of either two huge sounding but hum free S90 pickups or two Suhr SSV humbucking pickups with a low profile three way pickup selector.
The SSV has a broad sonic aperture with very little compression, making for a dynamic, vintage output humbucker. The SSV Neck is a versatile pickup that combines the warmth of a vintage humbucker with increased clarity and definition.
This Suhr Classic JM Pro is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Pictures are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).