MusicStoreLive is proud to start offering Stagg products. We've been really impressed with their instruments and theses electric upright basses really check off all the boxes of what any upright player may need, in a package that doesn't take up as much space as a piece of furniture in your house. Upright players and electric bassists wanting to dabble in the world of upright bass playing have long battled with the shear size of upright basses and what it means to try to gig with one. You need a big car, you need a big space to store the bass, and by the time you roll up to the gig and unload it, you're already sweating and exhausted. Well, this Stagg electric upright bass takes care of all of that. The tone out of this bass is really more than just a passable upright sound. You could close your eyes and really think that an upright was being played. All the while, you'll never have to worry about on-stage feedback or being too loud or not loud enough. On a traditional upright, you also don't have a particularly easy way to darken or brighten your tone, but this electric upright gives you tone and volume control in a solidbody build that is portable and fun to play. The 3/4 scale length means this will be an easier transition for the electric bassists out there. The notes are a bit closer together this way, and the bass is just that much more convenient to play. The pickup in this sounds great and you can plug it right into your favorite amp for as much upright bass fun as your fingers can handle. Another really cool feature on this bass is the addition of two 1/8" jacks right on the bass. One is a headphone output so you can plug in and play without disturbing the neighbors, while the other is an input for a CD player or an MP3 player so you can play along to your favorite tunes. This one is finished in a violin brown and sports a richlite fretboard.
- Stagg EDB 3/4 Bass
- Violin Brown
- Solid Maple Construction
- State of the art Stagg electronics specifically designed for double bass
- Volume & Bass Controls
- 1/4" Output Jack
- 1/8" Stereo Mini Jack Output for Headphones
- 1/8" Stereo Mini Jack Input for CD/MP3 Players
- P-Bass Style Tuners
- Gig Bag Included
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).