Case : No
Squier Mini Strat Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard - Pink
The Squier Mini electric guitar is a totally capable starter electric guitar. With 20 frets and a 22.75” string scale length, it's perfect for small hands. Featuring 3 single-coil Stratocaster pickups, master volume and tone controls, rosewood fretboard, and a hard-tail bridge it has many of the same attributes as its bigger iconic sibling- the Fender Stratocaster. Squier by Fender Mini Strat also makes a wonderful travel companion for the seasoned player or any beginner. Don’t be fooled by size or price this is a legitimate instrument from a company with 60 + years making iconic instruments.
Small Strat, Big Sound
The Squier Mini was designed with young players in mind featuring a 22.75 inch scale length, as opposed to the standard 25.5 inch scale length of a typical Stratocaster. This shorter scale length results in less tension on the guitar strings, as well as a shorter reach between frets providing the user with a much easier playing experience.
The Squier Mini boasts a traditional three single-coil set up with 5-way switching. This powerful and versatile platform is suited for almost any playing style. Single-coils are known for their bright, dynamic and articulate tone.
Vintage-Inspired Hard Tail Bridge
The Squier Mini replaces the traditionally equipped Floating Tremolo system found on most Stratocasters with a Vintage-Inspired Hard Tail bridge. The Hard Tail bridge provides many unique benefits which are well suited to help players early in their career. From restringing to intonation, a hard tail bridge makes set up and maintenance a breeze. Also the vintage-inspired hard tail bridge also provides greater sustain and sonic transference thanks to greater surface area contact.
Rosewood produces a mellow, warm tone that complements the chime of a single coil and the twang of a 25.5 inch scale length. A traditional tone wood which first appeared on Stratocaster fingerboards in 1959, Rosewood fingerboards contain enough natural oil to be left unfinished which offers the player an organic tactile experience.
Ranging in color and hue, Rosewood typically contains deep rich browns with possible highlights of orange, green, purple, and yellow.
Designed for Comfort
The comfortable 'C'-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is crafted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The 'C' shape is the most common neck profile among modern Fender guitars, and its oval shape is well suited to players with smaller hands. This makes the Squier Mini's neck remarkably comfortable and ideal for all playing styles.
The Squier Mini also offers a slightly thinner body profile than a traditional Stratocaster. This feature not only makes the instrument lighter, but also allows a shorter reach over the instrument for an easier playing experience.
- With a shorter 22.75” string scale, small neck profile and a downsized ¾ size body this Squier is an excellent fit for the youth
- On the go and short on space, this Squier Mini is a great travel companion
- Chord with comfort and bend strings with ease from this ‘C’ shaped satin finished neck, 20 medium jumbo frets and modern 9.5 fingerboard radius
- Explore various tones from rich bass to cutting treble sounds from the 3 single coils pickups, one tone control, master volume and the 5 way pick up selector switch
- Enjoy maximum playability with various string gauges via the adjustable truss rod and the chrome fully adjustable fixed to body ‘hard tail’ bridge
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).