Body FinishGloss Polyester
Neck FinishSatin Polyurethane
Neck ShapeModern "C"
Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
Number of Frets22
Fret SizeNarrow Tall
Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
Position InlaysBlack Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
Bridge PickupVintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
Middle PickupVintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
Neck PickupVintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Master Tone)
Switching5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup Pos 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Pos 3. Middle Pickup Pos 4. Middle and Neck Pickups (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated) Pos 5. Neck Pickup (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated)
Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
Tuning MachinesDeluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
Control KnobsAged White Plastic
Switch TipAged White
Neck Plate4-Bolt Asymmetrical
StringsFender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Legal NoticeProduct Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Squier Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Pearl White Metallic
FLEXIBLE FENDER SOUND
A tonally versatile guitar with time-honored Fender style and sound, the Deluxe Strat has a few tricks up its sleeve. Special switching unlocks extra pickup combinations for those moments you find yourself needing a little extra kick to stand out. Combining noise-free performance with enhanced playing comfort, this sleek instrument is a truly deluxe performer that excels on stage and in the studio.
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
Placed discretely between the tone controls, the push/push mini-switch on this model activates the bridge pickup when the pickup selector is in positions four and five. These new pickup combinations enhance the already flexible sound.
Strong and dense, ash is a longtime Fender classic for electric instrument bodies. Notably resonant and sweet sounding, it’s characterized by clearly chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end. It also features an attractive grain accentuated by light-colored finishes.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat pickups
- Push/push mini-switch adds bridge pickup in positions four and five
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).