Body Shape: Telecaster®
Body Material: Semi-Hollow Mahogany
Body Finish: Polyester
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Shape: Modern "C"
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
Position Inlays: Black Dot
Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: SS
Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
Unique Features: Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body with â€œFâ€? Hole, â€œCâ€? Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs, Black Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier® Logo, Original Barrel Switch-Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut
Case : No
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar - Natural
MORE ABOUT CLASSIC VIBE TELECASTER® THINLINE
This semi-hollow Telecaster® Thinline design is showcased on a rich natural-finish mahogany body with F Hole and attractive white pearloid pickguard. The gloss maple neck has 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius; other features include vintage-style tuners, three-saddle bridge and set of custom alnico V single-coil pickups.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).