Squier Bullet Strat HSS HT Electric Guitar - Black - Discontinued
Sorry, the Squier Bullet Strat HSS HT Electric Guitar - Black is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
- Body Material : Basswood
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Body Finish : Polyurethane
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Polyurethane
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 21
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Standard
- Bridge Pickup : Standard Humbucking
- Middle Pickup : Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup : Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration : HSS
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Non-Tremolo
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard : 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs : White Plastic
- Switch Tip : White
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings : Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features : Slim (42 mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat® Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays
- Legal Notice : Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
START YOUR MUSICAL JOURNEY
The newly redesigned Bullet® Strat® is ideal for first-timer players looking for an easy-to-play, affordable electric guitar. The slim "C"-shaped neck profile offers a comfortable playing experience that is perfect for players with smaller hands.
Equipped with a fat-sounding humbucking brdige pickup, two single-coil Stratocaster pickups in the middle and neck positions and five-way switching, the Bullet Strat has the classic Fender sound heard on countless hit records. Its sleek neck provides fast and smooth playability while the improved tuning machines and hardtail bridge ensure rock-solid tuning stability.
"C"-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
The comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
Great looking and extremly comfortable to play, a rosewood fingerboard is a classic design element.
HUMBUCKING BRIDGE PICKUP
For fat, warm tone with balanced sound, this instrument features a humbucking pickup in the bridge position.
- “C”-shaped maple neck and 21-fret fingerboard
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
- Five-way pickup switch
- Vintage-inspired synchronized tremolo bridge
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).