- Spector Euro5 LX 5-String
- USA Quilt Maple Top
- European Alder Wings, Walnut Middle Body
- 3-Piece Maple Neck with Graphite Rods
- 35" Scale Length
- 16" Radius
- 1.81" Nut Width
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Crown Inlays
- Gold Hardware
- .66" String Spacing At Bridge
- Schaller Locking Strap Buttons
- Brass Nut
- Bartolini Custom Wound Dual Coil Humbucker Pickups
- Spector TonePump +18db Boost-Only Preamp
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Treble Boost, Bass Boost
- Spector Gig Bag Included
- Instrument Weight: 9.7 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to offer up this beautiful Euro5 LX Spector bass.
Right away you'll notice gorgeous quilt maple top on there. This bass looks awesome right out of the gate. But the fun is just beginning there. It plays effortlessly and sounds tight and punchy with crystal clear and crisp highs and a fat bottom end that doesn't get muddy, even when you dime the bass boost.
These Bartolini pickups are specifically wound for Spector and they sound more open and airy than traditional Barts do. The soapbar pickups provide a fatter tone with more mid-range presence to it, which is great for cutting through a dense mix full of other instruments. The bass's tone is amazing and the 2-band boost-only EQ on the preamp is simple enough so you stay out of trouble while giving you a lot of versatility without ever having to turn around and touch your amp. With everything flat, there is a nice mid-range presence to the sound. As you boost bass and treble, you'll scoop some of that mid-range out for a classic slap tone.
Neck profile is super comfortable. The 35" scale helps keep that low-B string tight and punchy while the neck carve and fretwork all contribute to effortless playing. Attention to detail is meticulously precise, so whether you're playing at home, jamming with friends, or tearing it up on the big stage, this bass has got you covered.
The Euro5LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body* and is topped off with your choice of a USA figured maple or European poplar burl top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium pickups from Bartolini, and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro5LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages.
New for 2016, all Spector Euro basses are available with custom-wound Bartolini pickups. These custom, dual-coil humbucking pickups are built specifically for Spector Euro instruments to excellent articulation and balance. The new Bartolini pickups are wired with 4-conductor shielded cable for coil selection and alternative hum-cancelling wiring. The bridge pickup has a higher output level and resonant peak for enhanced treble response, while the neck pickup is wound for a slightly lower output to better complement the bridge pickup.
*Euro5 Solid White & Euro5 Solid Black feature solid Maple bodies and are only available with EMG 40DC pickups.
Euro5LX Trans Black Stain Matte with Black Hardware is only available with EMG 40TW pickups.
This Spector Euro5 LX is 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer with full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.