- Spector Euro4 LX 40th Anniversary
- Dark Blue Stain
- Flame Maple Wings w/Maple Center
- 3-Piece Maple Neck with Graphite Rods
- 16" Radius
- 1.64" Nut Width
- Ebony Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Crown Inlays
- Black Hardware
- .75" String Spacing At Bridge
- Schaller Locking Strap Buttons
- Brass Nut
- Bartolini Custom Wound P and J Style Pickups
- Spector TonePump +18db Boost-Only Preamp
- Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Treble Boost, Bass Boost
- Spector Gig Bag Included
- Instrument Weight: 9.3 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to offer up this beautiful Euro4 LX Spector bass. This one is an extra special Limited Edition 40th Anniversary version.
Right away you'll notice the downright ridiculously gorgeous flame maple body. So it's not just the top and back that have a cap on them. The entire body wings are made out of maple with solid maple center for a bright and punchy sound. The figuring is really intense and thoroughly mesmerizing. This bass looks awesome right out of the gate. But the fun is just beginning there. Once I got this baby into my hands, it was really hard to put it back down. It plays effortlessly and sounds tight and punchy with crystal clear and crisp highs and a fat bottom end that doesn't get muddy, even when you dime the bass boost. These Bartolini pickups are specifically wound for Spector and they sound more open and airy than traditional Barts do. The P pickup is fat and round sounding with some nice mid-range presence that'll sit perfectly in any mix. The single coil pickup in the bridge goes from barky and growly to bright and trebly for some slapping and popping tones as well as bright rock sounds. The bass's tone is amazing and the 2-band bost-only preamp helps you stay out of trouble. With everything flat, there is a nice mid-range presence to the sound. As you boost bass and treble, you'll scoop some of that mid-range out for a classic slap tone. Neck profile feels sort of in between a modern p-bass and a 70's j-bass with the slightly beefier U-shaped neck, but it's not nearly that chunky still. Super comfortable, extremely easy on the eyes, and packing a ton of punch, this is a professional caliber instrument in every way. Attention to detail is precise so whether you're playing at home, jamming with friends, or tearing it up on the big stage, this bass will have you well equipped for the task at hand.
The latest in the series of 40th Anniversary basses, this Euro4LX-LE features a striking Blue Stain gloss wings with a bold Black gloss center. Constructed with Solid Figured Maple wings and a maple center, this limited edition handcrafted bass also features a 24 fret ebony fingerboard, professional grade black hardware, custom-wound Bartolini pickups, and a commemorative 12th fret inlay celebrating 40 years of Spector basses!
The Euro4LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off with your choice of a USA figured maple or European poplar burl top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium pickups from Bartolini, and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro4LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages.
New for 2016, all Spector Euro basses are available with custom-wound Bartolini pickups. These hum-cancelling pickups are built specifically for Spector Euro instruments for an open, resonant voice for excellent note articulation. This classic pairing is wired single conductor shielded cable and provides a wide range of tones that are well-suited for nearly any playing style.
This Spector Euro4 LX Limited Edition 40th Anniversary is 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer with full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).