Polaris is a dynamic medium-gain overdrive, with incredibly flexible tone-shaping capabilities. Its unique feature set includes an optional 2-pole resonant filter, controllable via expression pedal for filter sweeps and out-of-this-world overdrive tones.
Designed to help you explore the outer-limits of harmonic overdrive, Polaris’s Drive control goes from just a touch of harmonics to full-tilt, live-wire overdrive on the brink of distortion, while staying reactive to your instrument and dynamics for an experience that’s addicting.
EXTREME TONE SHAPING
The shining beacon of Polaris is contained within the unique tone shaping center at the heart of its control panel. Four out of the six controls are purely for tonal adjustments. The Filter control is the star of the show, an extremely effective control with three filter options, selectable via the Depth toggle switch above it. First position is a standard, single-pole low pass filter to adjust the high-end content. In the middle, you’ll find a deeper 2-pole filter for serious sculpting. Last and certainly far from least, is the 2-pole resonant filter for the most extreme shaping.
The Bass toggle switch offers three options for keeping your low frequencies under control. Whether you need a tasteful bass cut or boost, or you simply want them untouched, Polaris has you covered.
The Initial control blends in your raw, pre-filtered overdrive tone. Using this control in conjunction with the Filter control allows for serious tone shaping, by re-introducing the raw signal to balance more extreme Filter settings.
All three filter options are fully sweep-able via the EXP jack, using a standard TRS expression pedal or expression device, opening the door to inspiring movement within your overdrive tones. In addition, Polaris is fully compatible with Mission Control for interstellar filter sweeps and dirty auto-filter effects.
TRULY HAND CRAFTED
Polaris is completely hand-soldered and handmade in Portland Oregon to the highest degree of quality possible. These are truly artisan-crafted tone devices, sparing no detail within or without. Polaris utilizes true-bypass switching via the highest quality mechanical footswitch available, while your tone is transferred via quality open-frame Switchcraft jacks. Open one up and you’ll see an unparalleled display of craftsmanship; with immaculate hand-soldered PCB’s and detailed military-spec wiring. On top of the cast aluminum enclosure sits a durable, engraved vinyl faceplate and large jewel indicator light. This pedal is truly built to last a lifetime.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).