Artemis is an evolution in filter pedals that provides unprecedented capabilities for endless sonic exploration. Giving you access to each filter response individually and offering 7 modes of modulation, you can sweep and wah to your heart’s content, indulge in the smooth shimmer of phase/vibe or even use it as a parametric EQ. Whether you want the basics or to delve into the more esoteric and bizarre, Artemis offers you nearly infinite tonal possibilities.
The Artemis represents a reimagining of one of the oldest, most prominent families of effects: Filter pedals. Featuring a 2-pole state-variable design with high-pass, band-pass, and low-pass outputs and enhanced modulation and mixing capabilities, the Artemis is a new vector to expand your sonic horizons. A host of animation possibilities from conventional to bizarre await you via the 7-mode modulation bus. From there, Artemis offers the unique ability to access each filter response individually or in tandem, presenting an unparalleled level of custom tone shaping ability. Plug in to an Artemis and explore a distant shore of your creative Sea of Tranquility.
The Artemis offers envelope sweep of the filter in both up and down directions. Additionally, there are 4 waveshapes in the LFO modes, the speed of which may be modulated using the envelope follower. If that wasn’t enough, the Artemis also boasts expression pedal or 0-5V CV control over the filter. You may also disable the modulation, and use the Artemis as an EQ/tone-shaper.
The FREQ control sets the corner frequency of the filter, the BAND knob controls the center band at that position, the HIGH knob controls frequencies above that, and the LOW knob controls the frequencies below that. With a maximum boost of 10dB, and the ability to cut infinitely, the Artemis has more capability than many dedicated EQs. By having the uncommon capability to mix filter response types, instead of switching between them, the Artemis can be used in a similar fashion to a parametric EQ.
The mixer section allows a wide range of tone shaping options, and filter response types unavailable on traditional pedal filters. For example: notch filtering is available by carefully mixing HP, and LP responses. When notch-filtering is modulated by the LFO, you get a great sounding phaser/vibrato. If your traditional band-pass sound is too thin, or honky, you can beef it up by mixing in a little low-end from the LOW knob. With a variety of classic to experimental sounds, and a versatile array of features the Artemis will be at home in any style of music.
TRULY HAND CRAFTED
Hand-wired and built in Portland, Oregon, the Artemis features true-bypass relay switching with soft-touch footswitches. On top of the cast-aluminum enclosure sits a durable, engraved vinyl faceplate and jewel indicator light. This pedal is built to last a lifetime, both on Earth or in the vacuum of space.
- Simultaneous HP, BP, and LP output
- Notch filter and custom filter responses possible for phased and vibe-like tones
- Up to 10dB of boost per output, with infinite cut
- 15Hz-5kHz corner frequency range
- Modulation may be disabled for use as a 3 band EQ
- Additional control via external expression pedal or CV
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).