Source Audio SA245 Kingmaker Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
The Kingmaker Fuzz features a compact enclosure, but inside this purple powerhouse live the sizzling tones of over 50 years of fuzz and overdrive technology. On its own the Kingmaker features three killer fuzz engines, but connect it to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android) and access a massive collection of additional overdrive, fuzz and distortion tones with extended parametric EQ capabilities, stereo routing options, and internal stacking functionality. The Kingmaker Fuzz is the culmination of an eight-year study of classic overdrive tones combined with highly sophisticated, contemporary technology - it is a fuzz pedal unrivaled.
Out of the box the Kingmaker offers a dangerously aggressive trio of Fuzz. The Kingmaker’s Heavy engine pumps out a highly saturated yet articulate fuzz for violin-like lead tones with unending sustain as well as thick and pummeling rhythm tones. The Normal engine provides a responsive fuzz that cleans up nicely with reduced input signal but intensifies dramatically as the input increases. The Octave circuit unleashes a screaming, octave fuzz in the style of vintage Octavio pedals.
On its own, the Kingmaker Fuzz offers outstanding tonal range, but dig a little deeper and discover the hidden power and flexibility of this stompbox. Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android). Connect the Kingmaker to the Neuro App and access its extended equalization capabilities as well as Source Audio’s free library of over 40 overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithms – each algorithm can be downloaded directly to the pedal. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), providing the power to save up to 128 different presets.
Finally the Kingmaker’s stereo inputs and outputs plus its dual drive circuits make it possible to launch into an exponentially extensive range of tonal possibilities. With help from the Neuro App, guitarists can stack any combination of drive engines in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- 3 Distinct Fuzz Engines.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop.
- Stackable Fuzz and Drive Engines — Dual fuzz/drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drives in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals, the Source Audio Tap Tempo switch (which also acts as an external switching mechanism), and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).