The Si Compact 16 feature 16 recallable mic pre amps plus 4 stereo returns, AES in and 64 input option slot with a capacity to combine up to 32 of these inputs to mix; each input is 'fully equipped' with compressors, gates, parametric EQ, High Pass Filter and delay.
All Si Compact consoles have buses and output processing to match the versatility of the inputs; all aux/group, master and matrix buses feature a compressor, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and delay always available all of the time.
To complement the channel and bus processing all Si Compact consoles offer four Stereo Lexicon FX processors providing a wealth of sounds and user adjustable parameters; alongside the 21 graphic EQs that's a total of 25 processes that can all be used at the same time in addition to all the regular channel and bus processing.
Flexible onboard and expansion I/O options ensure the Si Compact integrates effortlessly with other system components; along with the 16 mic inputs there are two pairs of stereo analogue line in, AES in and out, 16 analogue line outputs, headphone monitor out and a 64x64 channel expansion card slot capable of utilising any of the Si series option cards that includes AES, AVIOM, CobraNet and MADI. The MADI card, as well as being an interface to multi-track recording systems enables linking the Si Compact to the Soundcraft/Studer stageboxes which extend the I/O power and flexibility; but all this power is nothing without control and here lies the core strength of the Si Compact; a comprehensive but 'simple to use' control surface.
As you would expect from any Soundcraft digital mixer the facilities are extensive and include legendary audio quality courtesy of EMMA Lite, the same DSP platform that has helped propel the Si Series to industry standard status; this is united with all the reliability, show management, naming of channels, storing & naming cues and other features that you would expect, but what really sets Si Compact apart from all others is the simplicity of operation...
- Compatible with Soundcraft ViSi Remote
- 16 mono inputs
- 4 stereo channels
- 14 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 FX busses
- 4 Matrix busses
- LRC Mix busses
- 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects engines
- Delay on inputs and outputs
- 4 Mute Groups
- AES in and out
- Harman HiQnet integration
Use with Soundcraft ViSi Remote to roam your venue wirelessly adjusting mixes and other audio parameters directly from an iPad!
|•||DOGS (Direct Out Gain Stabiliser) - Enable to prevent manual change of a mic gain control affecting direct out levels, perfect when 2 consoles share a stagebox or when recording the channel direct outputs|
|•||Security Lockout – Lock the whole console or just select elements, manage the security with the users and profile settings.|
|•||Assignable Fader Layers – Customise each of the four fader layer pages to meet your needs or add/insert faders to accommodate that additional mic that was not in the patch list!|
|•||Copy & Paste – Copy whole channels, buses, mixes, Lexicon(tm) effects, a single part such as the EQ or multiple parts like the channel gate and compressor.|
|•||TOTEM – The One Touch Easy Mix; press a single key to mix to an AUX, FX or Matrix bus, the surface and monitoring instantly reconfigure to allow instant mixing to your chosen bus on the faders.|
|•||BSS GEQ – With a BSS GEQ on every bus there is never any need to assign from a pool of resources and you will never 'run out' of processing.|
|•||1 Control = 1 Function – With each control dedicated to a given function there is never any 'layering' of controls or navigating through screens; this allows the Si Compact controls to be labeled on the surface just as they would have been on an analogue mixer.|
|•||Global Mode Controls – A row of rotary controls above each fader assignable at the touch of a button to be GAIN, PAN or HPF for all of the inputs allowing instant access to the core functions.|
|•||Soundcraft FaderGlow® – Illuminates the fader slots according to function with clearly defined colours for FX, Stereo, Linked Mono, GEQ, POST Fade Aux, PRE Fade Aux; you'll never be lost again!|
|•||Instant Access Keys – Dedicated keys on the front panel for STORE, RECALL, NEXT, MUTE 1-4, TAP TEMPO and more negate the need to dive into screen & context menus.|
|•||Function Focus – Whenever a control is moved or SELect key pressed the screen displays information about the channel identifying the absolute value of the controls and the channel name, number etc...|
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).