The Notepad-5 mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-5 combines professional-grade analog components and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, Notepad mixers offer best-in-class features like renowned Soundcraft mic preamps, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Two EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-5 is a great solution if you’re just starting out and don’t want to compromise on sound quality. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
- Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
- Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 1
- Input (Mic) - Gain: 1
- Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 1
- Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 1
- Input (Mic) - EQ High: 1
- Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: n/a
- Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 1
- Input (Mic) - Pan: n/a
- Input (Mic) - Level: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 1
- Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
- Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: n/a
- Input (Line) - Aux/FX: n/a
- Input (Line) - Balance: n/a
- Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, to channel 4/5
- Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
- Output - Aux Out: n/a
- Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: n/a
- Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: n/a
- Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
- Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
- Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).