- RJ45/Cat5 connectivity, for 100M runs between stage and mixing console (328 feet)
- 16 remote controlled mic preamps and AD converters
- 8 XLR analog line level outputs
- 2U Rack mount design
Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 16i combine high-quality components with a streamlined design, making it easy to add multiple channels of remote-controlled I/O to your Si-series mixing console. The Studer-designed mic preamps provide exceptional sound quality, while the compact form factor offers easy transport and fast configuration. Ideal for live engineers, houses of worship, bands, club owners and corporate installations, Soundcraft Mini Stageboxes allow you to replace heavy, expensive analog snakes with a single RJ45 Cat5 style Ethernet cable.
Soundcraft Mini Stageboxes offer remarkable value while maintaining the industry-leading performance that Soundcraft live solutions are known for. Renowned Studer-designed mic preamps deliver warm, rich sound for live performances and recording events.
Soundcraft Mini Stageboxes provide multi-channel MADI I/O via standard Cat5 cabling, eliminating the need to run expensive and heavy analog snakes from the stage to front-of-house mixing positions. Dedicated XLR mic pre input allow 16 simultaneous channels of external analog input, while Mini Stagebox 16i offers eight analog outputs for easy connection to house and stage monitors and broadcast or streaming feeds.
A streamlined design provides essential connections and features, including MADI over RJ45 connectors built right onto the chassis. No local hardware configuration or installing option cards are required—simply plug in, power on, select inputs and control remotely using a Soundcraft Si console.
FULL INTEGRATION WITH Si SERIES MIXERS
Mini Stageboxes pair with Soundcraft Si Series mixers to provide remote controlled expanded I/O and intuitive operation during complex mixing scenarios. Si Impact allows owners to add a stagebox for additional inputs, while simultaneously using the existing console inputs. By adding a second MADI option card to the console, customers can add a second stagebox and select which inputs to assign to the 80 mixing channels.
- Legendary Studer-designed preamps for professional performance
- Dedicated remote controlled XLR mic inputs
- 16i features 16 mic preamps, 8 analog outs and a single MADI connection
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).