The Surf Rider III is an updated and expanded variation of our classic Surf Rider reverb designed to deliver an incredible array of warm, lush, 3-dimensional reverb tones in one compact pedal. The Surf Rider III’s rich feature makes it easy to dial in the perfect shade of verb. Using the Decay and Resonance controls, the length and decay of the reverb signal can be fine-tuned to simulate the sounds of small rooms, gated verbs, dense ambient washes and of course, classic amp and surf sounds. The depth and level controls give end users full access to the overall intensity and output of the pedal while the tone knob allows for fine adjustment of the reverb timbre making it easy to pair with any rig. A foot-switchable reverb level boost adds an additional reverb voicing while an expression pedal input offers on the fly Depth adjustments giving users the ability to create crashing tidal waves of sound. Whether you are looking for a highly musical traditional reverb or a more over the top saturated sound the new Surf Rider III is sure to please.
- Tone: Turning this knob to the left will make the reverb darker while turning to the right will make the reverb brighter.
- Res: This 3 position switch controls the resonance of the reverb signal by way of negative feedback. With the switch in the center position, the resonance circuit is bypassed. An internal trimpot allows you to dial in the low setting (down position) while the high setting (up position) is fixed.
- Decay: This knob controls the decay time of the reverb signal thus creating a vast range of sounds from small rooms to more ambient tones in addition to classic surf reverb.
- Depth: This controls the intensity of the reverb signal. When using the expression pedal input, set the Depth knob to the maximum desired setting. We recommend using the M-Audio EXP or Mission Engineering EP-1R Expression pedals.
- Level: This controls the mix level or volume of the reverb signal. This control is active in both Hi and Lo level settings.
- Boost Footswitch: This switch allows you to boost or cut the reverb level. When the Boost LED is on, the Hi level mode is engaged. When the Boost LED is off, the Lo level is engaged and a portion of the reverb level is reduced. An internal trimpot allows you to adjust to level reduction of the Lo setting. Turning the trimpot clockwise will reduce the overall reverb level of the Lo setting.
- Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect. The Surf Rider III is True Bypass.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).