Current Draw: Approx. 15mA
9V DC Input: This pedal uses a negative ground, 9V DC power supply. Battery operation is not possible.
Power supply or batteries not included
Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
The Funkzilla is our answer for those in search of the ultimate filter pedal. With its all-analog signal path, powerful filter matrix, and unique Tap Tempo control, with filter modulation, the Funkzilla truly is an instrument in and of itself. Standard controls for Frequency and Depth make it easy to quickly shape the character of the filter while the Attack knob lets you dial in the filter’s response to your instrument. In addition to the core filter controls, the Funkzilla also includes a Direction toggle, shared by both Envelope and Tap modes, giving you the ability to set the direction of the filter sweep and our custom Tap Tempo function with tap multiplier takes your filter control even further offering multiple waveform settings, expression pedal input, and dynamic rhythmic patterns. With its wide range the Funkzilla is at home on any pedalboard whether for guitar, bass or keys. If you have been looking for an inspired filter pedal that takes creativity to a new level look no further than the Funkzilla!
- 1-2-4 Switch: In standard speed mode, this switch sets the tempo range from slow to fast. In tap mode, this switch multiplies the tapped tempo by 1, 2, or 4. This switch is only active in tap mode.
- Wave Switch: Selects between Sine, Ramp and Square waveforms. This switch is only active in tap mode.
- DIR Switch: Selects between forward and reverse sweeps. This switch is active in both Tap and Envelope modes.
- Tap/Env Switch: Selects between Tap and Envelope modes. In tap mode, the filter is automatic where speed is set via the speed knob, expression pedal or tap switch. In envelope mode, the filter is triggered by the attack of your instrument. In envelope mode, ensure that your instrument volume is set at max for best response.
- Speed: The rate of the filter modulation in tap mode. Speed can be set using either the Tap switch or speed knob. To enter tap mode, simply press the tap switch to set the desired tempo, adjusting the speed knob returns to standard speed mode. This control only works in tap mode.
- Exp Input:You can connect an expression pedal to the Funkzilla to control the speed. The expression pedal replaces the speed knob and tap operation is as described above. This control only works in tap mode.
- Mode: This knob selects between 8 different rhythmic patterns and accents as described below. When turned fully counter-clockwise, rhythmic patterns are bypassed. This control only works in Tap mode.
- Depth: This controls the intensity of the filter effect in both Envelope and Tap modes.
- Freq: This knob sets the center frequency of the filter sweep. Turn clockwise for higher frequency sweeps and counter clockwise for lower frequency sweeps. This control works in both Envelope and Tap modes.
- Attack: This knob sets the attack of the envelope filter. Turn clockwise to increase attack and counter clockwise to decrease attack. This control only works in Envelope mode.
- Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect. The Funkzilla is 100% true bypass.
- Tap Switch: Tapping this switch sets the filter speed in tap tempo mode.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).