- Skervesen Raptor 7
- Blue Graphite Burst
- 5A Flame Maple Top and Matching Headstock
- Swamp Ash Body
- 5-Piece Maple/Wenge Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Luminlay Side Dots
- Stainless Steel Frets - Manually Polished
- Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Pickups (Brushed Nickel Covers)
- World Domination Mod - along with a coil-splitting option, this provides an option that splits the coils while fattening the tone up a bit
- Hipshot Bridge and Locking Tuners
- Dunlop Straplok System
- Black Hardware
- Copper Shielded Control Cavity
- 3-Way Pickups Selector Switch
- Volume Knob (push/pull for coil splitting)
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 2-Year Skervesen Warranty
- Skervesen Hiscox Hardshell Case Included
- Instrument Weight: 7 lbs.
Music Store Live is very proud to offer up this Skervesen 7-string Raptor guitar with a highly flamed 5A maple top!
This Skervesen Raptor is very appropriately named. The guitar is aggressive and super fast to play. If you're not careful, it could just bite your head off... But if you can channel the power of a true beast master, then all of it's powers will be at your fingertips. Blazing lead licks up and down the fretboard are a real breeze while complicated chord shapes are still easy to get every note to ring out perfectly. Even if this is your first foray into the world of extended range guitars, you're likely to feel right at home on this bad boy.
Let's not kid ourselves here, this is a shredder's axe through and through! Sure, it can handle a variety of playing styles, but it's begging to hit the front end of your amp hard and scorch the big stage. There's enough mid-range in the Bare Knuckle pickups to keep your tone punchy and defined, even when heavily saturated with distortion. The beautiful swamp ash body provides a nice spankiness and brightness to the sound, ensuring that you'll never be bogged down with a muddy tone. You'll slice through any mix like a raptor shredding apart its prey. The neck is slim, thin, and lightning fast. The fretwork is immaculate and allows for extreme bends without fretting out, two-handed tapping without exhausting your fingers, lightning fast shredding up and down the neck, and chugging rhythms, all with minimal effort. The heel is contoured for easy access to those upper frets so you can really get as high up on the neck as you need to. A simple control layout and gorgeous aesthetics round out this incredible sounding guitar. Whether you're lighting it up on the big stage or just jamming with friends, this guitar will impress both visually and with its killer tone.
The Raptor is the most popular model in the Skervesen line - a versatile instrument of classic design.
This guitar features a swamp ash body with 5A flame maple top, Jescar stainless frets, Bare Knuckle pickups, and ebony fingerboard. A Hiscox case is included so you can keep your guitar protected from scratches and dings when you're not playing it. It's also covered by a 2-year warranty!
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).