The iSeries 1914 Pro DSLR Case (3i-19148DSLR) is the ideal case to protect DSLR Cameras and their popular accessories. The interior of this case is made of high quality PE foam and can fit up to two camera bodies. The main camera compartment can be adjusted to fit a variety of DSLR body sizes. This section also has a perforated piece of foam that can be removed to accommodate cameras with battery grips. The orientation of the DSLR fit allows access to the memory card without removing the camera. It also allows for quick and easy access to the camera by leaving the grip exposed to grab.
This case features four lens slots. Three of the slots are adjustable to fit a variety of lenses. Each one of the three adjustable slots contains three half inch foam rings that can be removed to fit different sized lenses. There is a section for lens hoods which can also be adjusted by three half inch foam rings. This case has additional compartments to fit a flash, memory cards, batteries, and other additional accessories.
This case has wheels and a pull out handle for easy transportation.
The iSeries 1914 Pro DSLR Case, (3i-19148DSLR) has TSA lockable trigger release latches for quick but secure access. This custom waterproof case is made in the USA and is backed by SKB’s Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- Custom cut PE foam to fit up to two DSLR bodies, lenses, lens hoods, flash, batteries, memory cards and additional accessories
- Removable foam sections to fit a variety of camera bodies (e.g. cameras with battery grips) and lenses
- Patented TSA Trigger Release Latches
- Pull out handle and wheels
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).