Living Legend and His Bass
Marcus Miller and SIRE wishes to see everyone enjoying and playing music.To make this happen, Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for the past several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone.The result is a new line of Marcus Miller bass models that have an amazing sound, fantastic new look, and are high quality but with an extraordinary low price.We are ecstatic that SIRE Marcus Miller basses are now available to everyone with a new hope that more people will be able to play and enjoy the music they love.
SOLID MAPLE TOP + QUILTED VENEER
Finished with a Solid Maple Top and Quilted Veneer, covering the Alder / Ash body for a stronger, clearer, full-bodied sound
Marcus Miller Super-J Revolution Pickup Set
High-quality premium Jazz Bass Pickups made with USA plain enamel coil for a higher resolution and clearer sound
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards
Marcus Miller Heritage-3 Preamp System
Top notch 3-band EQ preamp newly developed for this series in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music
Premium Swamp Ash tone wood is usually found in higher priced instruments. Swamp Ash tone wood is known to produce a well-balanced tone. It is highly resonant and offers a nice balance of pleasant highs, firm lows, and a slightly scooped midrange which is great for slap playing.The characteristics of this wood enable players to emulate Marcus Miller’s tone a step further.
Sire Deluxe Gig Bag for V-Series and P-Series Basses
Sire Deluxe Gig Bag to Keep Your Precious Bass Safe. Fits all V3, V7, V9, V10, and P7 models.
- Body Material: Swamp Ash + Solid Maple Top + Quilted Veneer
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: Ash Body
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Hard Maple(Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34”
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Frets: 2.4 medium
- String Nut: Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay: WH Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency(Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Modern Black Plastic
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: None
- Case: Gig Bag
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sire. This Marcus Miller V9 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).