Shure GLXD16 Bodypack Wireless System with Guitar Pedal Receiver Z2 (2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
(1) GLXD6 Wireless Guitar Pedal Tuner and Receiver
(1) GLXD1 Wireless Body pack Transmitter
(1) WA305 Premium Locking thread Guitar Cable
(1) SB902 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
(1) PS23US Power Supply
(1) SBC USB MicroB Wall Battery Charger
The GLXD16 Bodypack Wireless System is part of the Guitar/Bass wireless systems family.
Features WA305 Instrument Cable.
The first Shure guitar pedal receiver, GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
Easily accessible on / off switch, and locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
Lithium-ion battery (included). Get an extra to serve either as a replacement or a spare battery to charge while using the system. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Typical Operating Distance
Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.
Premium 1/4"-to-TA4F guitar cable (included) with locking thread connects the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass. For use with GLX-D Digital and ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
Ernie Ball 2221 Nickel Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings (10-46)
Regular Slinky Electric Strings are Ernie Ball's top-selling set and are favored by many musicians around the globe. Regular Slinky wound strings are made from a nickel-plated, steel wire wrapped around a hex-shaped, steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered, tin-plated, high-carbon steel, producing a well-balanced tone for your guitar.
All Ernie Ball strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and the most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life.
Ernie Ball is a pioneer of rock and roll guitar strings. Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, and Slash are among the long list of Slinky players.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).