The Andromeda™ Dynamic Delay is a new approach to the traditional digital delay – as much a performance tool as it is a sound effect. Andromeda features warm, hypnotic repeats with an unparalleled level of control and musical, dynamic interaction. The combination of versatility and ease of use make it an indispensable tool for the creative guitarist.
Whether you prefer the sound of lush analog delays, vibey tape echoes, pristine digital repeats or some unique blend of the three, Andromeda has you covered with eight delay types including Normal, Ping Pong, Reverse and Reverse Pong. Once you select your delay type, you can further modify it with the Tone knob (to brighten or darken the repeats), the Saturation control (to add some of the grit and grind that the classic tape machines provided) and the Modulation knob (for gorgeous chorus or vibrato on the echoed signal). This provides a tremendous amount of tonal options—especially when you add functions like Tap Tempo (with four rhythmic subdivisions) and a selectable Trails feature, which allows the echoes to decay naturally when Andromeda is bypassed. But that’s just the beginning…
What truly sets Andromeda apart is the exclusive Dynamic Expression™ feature that allows you to control how the pedal reacts, in real time with your picking attack. That means you can alter settings for Mix, Modulation or Saturation on the fly, just by how you play. For instance, by selecting Mix, you can set Andromeda for a subtle echo until you dig in, at which point your repeats will jump to the forefront. Choose Mod and you can have beautiful chorus in a quiet verse part that magically disappears when you launch into a loud solo, or vice versa. Select Saturation and you can overdrive the echoed signal simply by picking harder. Depending on how you set the various controls, picking hard or picking soft will produce infinite variations on the sounds, taking Andromeda from a stompbox to a living, breathing thing. It’s interactive, intuitive and—most importantly—inspiringly musical.
Despite the awesome power and flexibility of this pedal, Andromeda is remarkably easy to work with. Everything you need to create your delay sounds is at your fingertips on the front panel, so no scrolling through menus or navigating confusing multi-function controls. Twist a knob, change the sound—it’s that simple. Andromeda provides the tactile, immediate response that we associate with classic guitar gear in a deep, modern effect.
Because Andromeda is capable of so many great sounds, we made it fully programmable. When you create a unique delay patch, you can save it, quickly and easily, and recall it in an instant, either with the onboard buttons or via MIDI. And with 128 presets as well as MIDI In and Through, Andromeda can be not just the pulsating, beating heart of your rig, but the brain as well.
Need more? Andromeda features stereo ins and outs, making it compatible with a wide array of live and studio applications and facilitating huge, expansive stereo imaging, powered by a 24-bit/48kHz digital engine. Andromeda also comes with a micro-USB port so it can connect to our Updater/Librarian software. This will allow you to download future updates for Andromeda, save and name your favorite presets to your computer, trade patches with fellow users and more. Finally, the bright alpha-numeric readout on the front makes it easy to see what patch is loaded, whether on a dim stage or in bright sunlight.
Any delay can repeat what you play. The Andromeda Dynamic Delay can actually have a musical conversation with you, reacting to what you say and how you say it. The dynamic interaction that is possible with this pedal will forever change the way you view delay effects.
Like all of our pedals, the Andromeda Dynamic Delay is designed and assembled at our Santa Barbara, California factory by the same team responsible for our legendary pickups.
Andromeda is a fully programmable digital delay, combining classic sounds with unique dynamic control for an inspiring musical experience.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).