Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 M2 On-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black - Discontinued
- passive: 28 Ω
- active: 480 Ω
- Frequency response (headphones) 16 Hz – 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.5%
- Contact pressure Approx. 3.6 N
- Frequency response (microphone) Wideband: 100 - 8,000Hz
- Frequency response (microphone) Narrowband: 300 - 3,400Hz
- Pick-up pattern Dual omni-directional microphone (2 mic beamforming array)
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5 -44dB V/Pa (1kHz)
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Supported Profiles A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- Ear coupling Circumaural
- Jack plug 3.5 mm, angled
- Cable length 1.4 m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle Dynamic, Closed
- Attenuation Up to 25dB
- Charging time Approx. 3 hrs
- Operating time 22hrs (HFP + ANC)
- Battery Specification Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (600mAh)
- Codecs apt-X
- NoiseGard noise compensation NoiseGard Hybrid technology with 4 pick-up microphones
Proudly leading the way into the next generation of Sennheiser’s highly regarded MOMENTUM line, the MOMENTUM Wireless brings you freedom of movement and total purity of sound. Bluetooth wireless technology makes a cable unnecessary, and thanks to Sennheiser’s innovative NoiseGard Hybrid active noise cancellation technology, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite music on the go in amazing clarity. Two pairs of internal and external microphones work together to virtually eliminate ambient noise at both high and low frequencies.
A technological masterpiece in a stunning package, the MOMENTUM Wireless sports an elegant stainless steel construction and luxurious leather padding of the highest quality, fully in keeping with the exacting aesthetic principles of the MOMENTUM line while the foldable headband and spacious ear cups add a new level of comfort and convenience to your listening experience. Sennheiser’s MOMENTUM Wireless – a modern classic.
Closed circumaural design featuring Bluetooth wireless technology
Luxurious leather headband and earpads for a feeling of substance and quality
Amazing stereo sound across the audible range thanks to Sennheiser’s 18Ω high-end transducers
Robust, foldable headband for easy storage on the go
NoiseGard hybrid active noise cancellation for optimum isolation from background noise and outstanding audio performance
Immediate pairing to smart devices using NFC connectivity
VoiceMax technology utilising two built-in microphones for voice communication to emphasize speech quality and remove external noise
22 hrs of battery life span with both Bluetooth and NoiseGard activated
Comes with an attachable audio cable for use in environments where Bluetooth® connectivity is not permitted
USB Charging cable, flight adaptor and carry case included
Available in either Black Anthracite or Pearl Ivory
2 year warranty
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).