- Samsung Galaxy
- 18 Ω
- Frequency response (microphone) 100 - 10000Hz
- Frequency response (headphones) 16Hz - 22000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 112dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.5%
- Contact pressure Approx. 3.2 N
- Ear coupling Supraaural
- Jack plug 3.5mm, straight
- Cable length 1.4m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle Dynamic, closed
- Pick-up pattern Omni-directional
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5 - 44 dB V/Pa
- Load rating 200 mW
The new MOMENTUM On-Ear
The new Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear takes passion for perfect sound to a new level. It combines high-resolution sound with a lightweight, puristic design and exclusive materials like stainless steel and Alcantara®. With countless improvements, technological innovations and the collective MOMENTUM of our developers, we now present to you, the state-of-the-art MOMENTUM On-Ear.
Detailed and clear
The new generation of MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thanks to proprietary 18-Ω Neodym transducers that make the trademark MOMENTUM sound an even more brilliant experience. Clear, richly detailed, and with a powerful bass.
Puristic and durable
The new MOMENTUM On-Ear not only excels with improved sound but also with its revised design. The slightly curved profile of the headband as well as high-class materials like breathable Alcantara® make for enhanced wearing comfort.
Comfortable and variable
The ear cups of the new MOMENTUM On-Ear are attached to highly mobile ball joints running steplessly in ergonomically shaped and collapsible sliders. The result: The headphones fit perfectly, also in their new space-saving carrying bag, thanks to the collapsible design.
Headband and ear cushions of the MOMENTUM On-Ear are covered with super soft, breathable Alcantara®. For still more wearing comfort the ear cushions are filled with a special two-layer foam.
Aesthetic and mobile
With its low profile the angled 3.5-mm stereo jack plug is optimized for the use on mobile devices. Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary. For iOS devices it comes optimized with a 3.5-mm straight plug.
Handy and intuitive
The integrated in-line remote lets you easily control phone calls, music, and volume. Furthermore, it supports Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, and iPad as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
- Closed supra-aural design for optimum mobility and performance
- Amazing stereo sound across the audible range thanks to Sennheiser's 18Ω high-end transducers
- Inline smart 3 buttons remote and mic on the cable are compatible with most smartphones and portable players (including Galaxy and most Android devices)
- Robust, foldable headband for easy storage on the go
- Soft, durable Alcantara for a sensuous and functional wearing experience (Alcantara is a registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A., Italy)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).