- Color black ivory
- Impedance passive: 28 Ω
- Impedance active: 480 Ω
- Frequency response (Headphones) 16 Hz – 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.5%
- Contact pressure Approx. 3.6 N
- Frequency response (Microphone) Wideband: 100 - 8,000Hz
- Frequency response (Microphone) Narrowband: 300 - 3,400Hz
- Pick-up pattern Dual omni-directional microphone (2 mic beamforming array)
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5 -44dB V/Pa (1kHz)
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Supported Profiles A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- Ear coupling Circumaural
- Jack plug 3.5 mm, angled
- Cable length 1.4 m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle Dynamic, Closed
- Attenuation Up to 25dB
- Charging time Approx. 3 hrs
- Operating time 22hrs (HFP + ANC)
- Battery Specification Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (600mAh)
- Codecs apt-X®
- NoiseGard™ noise compensation NoiseGard™ Hybrid technology with 4 pick-up microphones
Refined style and sound. The HD 1, a winning combination of uncompromised performance, pure minimalistic style and luxurious high-quality materials, such as genuine leather ear cups, has now gained even more appeal by becoming the HD 1 Wireless Over-Ear. The hybrid active NoiseGard™ attenuates ambient noise, while the highdefinition aptX® codec carves out every aural nuance in finest detail. Furthermore, the built-in VoiceMax microphone enables you to conduct crystal clear conversations.
Inspired by people with Momentum
Some people live for sound. They go further than others. To where nobody has ever been. They do things that nobody else has done before them. And redefine the boundaries of sound. They have MOMENTUM. Together with a group of talented artists we developed the MOMENTUM project. Get inspired and check out the artists and their videos here.
HD 1 without limit
The new Sennheiser HD 1 Wireless lets you experience crystal-clear HD 1 sound without being attached to a cable. It combines high-resolution sound with a lightweight, puristic design and exclusive materials like stainless steel and real leather.
Our developers have combined the wireless freedom that you crave with our perfect signature HD 1 sound that you love.
High-resoluting and deep-reaching
While the hybrid active NoiseGard™ attenuates ambient noise, the high-definition aptX® codec carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thus, the trademark HD 1 sound becomes still more brilliant. Furthermore, the VoiceMax microphone, as an integral part of the headphones, enables you to conduct crystal-clear conversations without the need of an external microphone.
Experience a whole new quality in wireless sound. With the new HD 1 Wireless. Its large diaphragms and innovative technology deliver full HD 1 sound in new perfection. Clear, richly detailed and with a powerful bass.
Advanced and smart
With the HD 1 Wireless setting up a wireless connection is even easier than to plug in a conventional cable. It is implemented via the integrated NFC™ at the push of a button. In an instant, thanks to Bluetooth® 4.0 standard. Connect and enjoy the sound.
Timeless and immaculate
Love of detail is a main character trait of the Sennheiser HD 1 Wireless: With sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions. Its sound and its finish with accurately placed seams make the HD 1 a delight for all senses.
Without a cable the HD 1 becomes even more puristic, reduced to the max – maximum listening pleasure.
Comfortable and variable
The ear cups of the new HD 1 Wireless are attached to high-end ball joints running steplessly in collapsible sliders made of brushed stainless steel. The individual adjustment to the head is important for both comfort and sound. And with its newly designed ear cups the HD 1 offers even more wearing comfort.
Thanks to high-quality materials the mechanical components of the Sennheiser HD 1 Wireless are especially durable and elegant.
Optional and optimized
The new HD 1 Wireless can also be operated with a cable, just like any conventional headphones. The design of the jack plug, however, is not conventional at all: Its especially low profile was optimized for the use on mobile devices.
Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).