A supercardioid dynamic instrument microphone that lifts the sonic curtain in front of your sources, connecting listeners with your performance at a whole new level.
The sibling to the acclaimed vocal-oriented V7, the V7 X is a dynamic instrument microphone ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications - both in the studio and on stage. Its specialized capsule’s innovative aluminum voice coil and brand new acoustic design are specifically tailored for full-bandwidth instrumental reinforcement & recording, with a perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, ultra-powerful lows, allowing for use on nearly any source from electric guitar cabinets to brass instruments, snare drums to choir, and many more.
In a world crowded with dynamic microphones - and largely led by a small handful of “industry standards” - the V7 has rapidly achieved high praise from both artists and reviewers alike with its stunningly realistic sound quality, immense gain before feedback, and superior off-axis rejection.
The V7 X brings these same desirable qualities to your instruments, providing a perfectly natural picture of their sound in any live or studio environment - and thus offering an even closer connection between the instrument and the listener.
THE HEART OF THE V7 X: THE NEW DMC7 X CAPSULE
The all-new custom DMC7 X capsule offers the same technologies and features as its sibling within the V7, including its innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil. While the V7 is optimized for vocals, the capsule in the V7 X has been custom-tuned for instrumental use. The upper frequency range is smooth & balanced, capturing every nuance of the player, while the lowered resonance and extended, powerful low frequency response allows for a complete spectrum of instruments: 4x12 guitar cabs, toms, snares, horns, rotary organs, or any other instrument all come through loud, natural, and clear.
The supercardioid pattern of this sophisticated capsule also helps isolate your instruments from other sound sources on the stage - efficiently reducing stage bleed and ensuring copious amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances and high workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, high-end sound quality and superb consistency.
ALL-METAL HOUSING & BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE
The V7 X's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
And see that beveled edge around the grille? This prevents the V7 X from rolling when set down on top of an amp or the stage floor.
UNIQUE, PATENTED INTEGRATED CAPSULE SUSPENSION
The V7 X’s advanced internal capsule suspension efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, isolating it from shocks & jolts and providing exceptionally low rumble and handling noise as compared to other mics in its class.
The red internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise - and in case you prefer a more visually subtle black windscreen, we have also included one as a standard accessory.
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
The V7 X's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Aluminum
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 19 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Diameter: 47 mm (1.86 in.) x Length: 176 mm (6.93 in.)
- Weight: 269 g / 9.49 oz
IN THE BOX
- mic clip
- thread adapter
- black internal windscreen
- carrying pouch
- sE logo sticker
- user manual
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).