sE Electronics RF-X Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth
The RF-X uses the same design technology as the RF-PRO, however new materials have been developed to make it lighter than its predecessors but also to maintain it’s durability - helping to position the RF-X as a versatile product suited for any challenging working environment. It features a four layer acoustic filter design comprising the outer composite panel itself, a wool fabric layer, an air gap layer and an inner acoustic foam layer. This multi-layer design with air gaps differentiates the RF-X from its competitors by helping to ensure that recordings exhibit almost zero sound coloration when using the filter.
Unwanted audio ambience may be generated if working in ‘untreated’ acoustic environments when recording and this naturally affects the quality of any signal captured via microphone. Six years ago sE Electronics were the first company to develop a solution to this commonplace problem and launched the highly successful Reflexion Filter RF-PRO.
The sE Electronics RF-X
is the latest high-performance acoustic filter joining sE’s highly-acclaimed line of successful and industry standard Reflexion Filter products. The RF-X has been concieved to answer the needs of the discerning recording artist working on a budget. With a new lightweight body and re-designed lightweight clamp assembly the RF-X is simplicity itself, providing unbeatable performance and ease-of-use.
The RF-X clamp assembly
also utilizes a new lightweight design allowing it to be used on almost any microphone stand. It has been simplified to achieve this and allows vertical mounting only - making it the perfect solution for vocal recording. (We recommend the IRF2 for angled instrument miking, or the RF-Pro for specialized vocal mic positioning).
On Stage Stands MS7700 Tripod Base Microphone Stand ARF sub
This tripod base stand boasts hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housing, making it unbreakable. An extremely stable stand, even on irregular surfaces, the MS7700B is an excellent choice for use in a variety of settings. The long foldable legs also makes this stand ideal for the touring pro!
- Steel-reinforced plastic leg housing offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Folding legs with plastic endcaps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Steel midpoint locking clutch adjusts height from 32" to 61.5"
- Height: 32"-61.5"
- Base Spread: 23"
- Threading: 5/8"-27"
- Color: Black
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).