The DM1 DYNAMITE: explosive level for all your passive mics.
Some mics need a LOT of gain - and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your dynamic and passive ribbon microphones - perfect for podcasting, recording, or live sound.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, the DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration. Its output impendence is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
For optimum results, we recommend you plug the DM1 directly into your microphone’s output. If necessary, a cable can be used between the microphone and the DM1 - but the shorter the cable, the better the overall performance will be.
+28dB OF CLEAN, CONSISTENT GAIN, INDEPENDENT OF LOAD
- designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- the perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
SOPHISTICATED CLASS-A ELECTRONICS
- state of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- provides the lowest noise in its class
DEDICATED OUTPUT BUFFER AMPLIFIER
- provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- extremely low output impedance
- drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
SLIM, RUGGED ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH PREMIUM FINISH
- efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- high-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
- for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
- Gain: 28 dB (load 1kOhms)
- Max output level (0.5% THD): 8.3 dBV (2.6 V)
- Output noise level: 9 μV (JIS-A)
- Powering: 48 Volts according toIEC 61938
- Electrical impedance: 135 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 3.0 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in.) Length: 95.5 mm (3.76 in.)
- Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz.)
IN THE BOX
- sE Logo Sticker
- User manual with warranty card
- input: passive microphone (ribbon/dynamic)
- output: preamp/mixer/audio interface providing 48V phantom power
- not suitable for phantom-powered microphones (condenser microphones, active ribbon microphones)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).