Music Store Live is proud to offer up this beautiful Booster bass from our friends over at Sandberg. We are huge fans of every Sandberg instrument we've come across. But when Holger told us that he had found a way to pump out a bass that was price conscious without making any compromises and would come in below the price of most any American-made bass, we were all ears.
This bass is an awesome addition to Sandberg's lineups. It's actually an original design that they started with back at the inception of the company and it's sort of making a comeback but with some contemporary tweaks to it. The 3-band EQ, for example, is not something found on many Sandberg basses. Most of them just have 2. Adding the ability to control your mid-range, for this bass, makes a lot of sense. Just look at where those 2 pickups are positioned. You can tell, just from looking at it, that this bass is going to have a punchy and growly tone with loads of bark. It's definitely meant to be noticed even when you're surrounded by screaming guitars, whacky synthesizers, and drummers who think they're Bam Bam from the Flinstones.
The feel is 100% Sandberg through and through. The neck feels amazing and the fretwork allows for very low action. But then again, we've come to expect this level of playability from these guys. Admittedly, we wondered if there would be any compromises made with the more affordable price point (compared to their other German-made offerings) but it really feels amazing.
The bass was certainly designed for the type of player that wants a more aggressive tone and, perhaps, likes to play with distortion and saturation. However, we're sure this will also appeal to funkers and R&B guys who like that "stand out" sort of bass tone. Simply put, it's going to be hard to find something that feels or sounds better than this at this price point if you're looking for a more modern and aggressive sound.
- Model: Booster
- Color: Laguna Burst Matt
- Body: European Ash
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14"
- Frets: 24 + Zero Fret
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone Dots
- Neck Wood: Canadian Hard Rock Maple
- Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: Thin D-Shape
- Nut: 1.53" (39mm) Graphite
- Neck Depth @ 1st Fret: 0.83" (21mm)
- Headstock: Black
- Pickups: Sandberg Soapbars
- Preamp: Sandberg 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: Sandberg Single Saddles
- Tuners: Sandberg Ultra Light
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Sandberg Gig Bag
- Made In Germany
- Serial #: 33918
- Instrument Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sandberg. This Booster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).