Two is Better than One.
Samson's Stage 200 is a dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
The Stage 200 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV. VHF operation also provides both mic transmitters with an exceptional battery life of up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Featuring the rugged metal SR200 receiver, the Stage 200 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, to connect to a dedicated mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel let you find the perfect blend between two performers.
Samson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the chord. The Stage 200's fixed frequency operation provides instant setup. Simply plug in the receiver and turn on your transmitters to experience quality wireless performance. A 200' operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performer duo.
Stage 200 Wireless System
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- Fixed frequency design for instant setup
- Four frequency bands available to support up to eight performers simultaneously (region dependent)
- AC adapter included
SR200 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged metal chassis
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output for direct connection to PA
VH200 Handheld Transmitters
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 200' operating range (line-of-sight)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).