Samson SASGT4 Studio GT Active Monitors & USB Audio Interface
Studio GT Transforms Your Desktop into a Hit Factory.
Moving beyond the boundaries of a typical studio monitors, Studio GT combines exceptional monitoring performance with a USB audio interface, providing a complete desktop solution for recording audio to your computer.
Studio GT's professional, accurate monitoring is rendered by 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer and its 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver. Equipped with 2 x 20 watts of internal power, Studio GT provides precise reproduction of highs and lows with the added convenience of a USB audio interface.
Studio GT houses two mic and instrument/line inputs along with gain control, clip LED, and two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with independent level controls. Plus, we include a 2-position switch for no-latency directs mono and stereo monitoring. Designed to make home recording easy and professional, Studio GT includes Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software for enhanced control over the development of your creations.
Given the system's versatile recording and monitoring solutions, Studio GT is capable of producing your next big hit in your computer-based studio, as well as performing to an optimal level in a variety of other applications.
Monitor the Hits
Studio GT is the perfect monitoring system for your computer-based recording studio. The system allows multiple-users to input vocal and instrument tracks into any computer, while simultaneously monitoring the performance through headphones during recording. Additionally, each of these functions is customizable for the preferred and best possible sound. When your finished recording, Studio GT's highly accurate audio reproduction capabilities enable users to mix tracks that will sound pleasing on a wide range of playback systems. No matter the project, Studio GT ensures that your next hit will be your biggest.
For Your Listening Pleasure
Studio GT can be used to elevate your desktop listening experience to a whole new level. Whether it's an iTunes playlist, audio/video clips off YouTube, or CD/DVD content, Studio GT enables any desktop audio material to be customized and pumped through a set of pro-level monitors. Also, with the increasing amount of attention being paid to the audio aspects of online gaming, Studio GT possesses the ability to greatly intensify the listening experience for gamers everywhere.
Visualize the Sound
As computers' audio and video technologies continue to converge, Studio GT is an essential tool in producing audio/visual projects, including film and television. With its USB audio interface, location sound and voice over audio can be recorded, edited, and then synchronized to video imaging through any computer. So when you are sitting in post-production for your upcoming summer blockbuster film, Studio GT is the active studio monitoring system with USB audio interface that you will want to be using to give your action sequence the audio/visual precision and extravagance it deserves.
Thanks to the versatile recording and monitoring solutions provided by Studio GT, it has never been easier to create professional, studio-quality tracks on any Mac or PC and transform every desktop computer into much more than a hit factory.
- Dual active studio monitors
- USB audio interface with 16-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz resolution
- 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofers
- 1-inch silk dome high frequency drivers
- 40 watts (2 x 20) of stereo power
- Two XLR-1/4-inch combo inputs with gain control and clip LED
- Stereo RCA and 1/8-inch aux inputs
- Two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level controls
- 2-position switch for no-latency direct stereo and mono monitoring
- Mix control to balance computer and audio sources
- Includes USB cable and speaker cable
- Bundled with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).