The Samson Expedition XP300 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 300 watts of power, the XP300 features a lightweight, 6-channel powered mixer and two 6" speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP300 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing just under 24 pounds.
An Adventure For All
The XP300 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP300 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP300 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), now available in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
Musicians and sound operators alike will appreciate some of the XP300's more advanced features such as a phantom power for condenser microphones, selectable digital effects, a Sub output for integrating active subwoofers and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels. These features make the XP300 perfect for cocktail and acoustic performances.
Flex Your Sound
The XP300 speaker enclosures feature 1 3/8" speaker stands mounts, as well as a tilt-back design that allows them to be used as stage monitors. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using the Samson SMS308 Mixer Stand Holder (sold separately). Lastly, two 10' speaker cables are included with the system.
- 300-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small-sized venues and rooms (audiences of 75–100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs less than 30lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 150 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 6" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 6-channel mixer
- Mic/Line input (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices
- Mic input (XLR and USB Wireless port) for microphones and Samson's
- XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Stereo channel (1/4" and 1/8") for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- Perforated steel grilles
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 10' speaker cables included
- Power: 300W @ 4Ω (150W per channel) Peak, 150W @ 4Ω (75W per channel) Average
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Speakers: 2 x 6" woofer, 2 x 1" HF driver
- Input Channels: 6 (2 mono, 1 stereo, Bluetooth)
- Inputs: XLR, 1 ⁄4", 3.5mm stereo, USB Wireless
- Input Channel EQ (High/Low): 10kHz/100Hz shelving ±15dB
- Effects: 16 preset, 24-bit DSP
- Outputs: 1 ⁄4" Sub Out, 2 x 1 ⁄4" Speaker
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu (Sub Out) @ 10KΩ
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, fixed phantom voltage
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- Grilles: Perforated steel
- Included: Speaker Cables 2 x 10' 1/4"
- Product Dimensions: 14” x 15.5” x 8.5” (354mm x 395mm x 218mm)
- Product Weight: 23.8lb (10.8kg)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).