- Riversong Tradition 1 Performer
- Solid AAA Engelmann Spruce Top
- Solid Wild Cherry Back and Sides
- Walnut Fingerboard w/Maple Leaf Inlays
- 25" Scale
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- Walnut Bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone Nut, Saddle, and Pins
- Laser Etched Rosette
- B-Band 3-Band EQ Built-In Preamp System (Tuner, Feedback Notch, Phase Control, Low Battery Indicator)
- EZ Action Adjustment
- Riversong Hardshell Case Included
For the acoustic guitar player who isn't afraid to think outside the box a little, Music Store Live is proud to offer up this gorgeous Riversong Tradition 1 Performer!
This is definitely one of those cases where the pictures really don't tell the full story of this awesome and innovative guitar. To start with, let's just get right into the NeckNology design. With the simple twist of an allen wrench, you can go from high action for slide playing to low fingerstyle action. Or let's suppose you're a touring musician who travels a lot. If in one day you're in the frigid New England northeast in the dead of winter, but then the next day have to fly to Florida for a gig, you'll notice that traditional acoustic guitars really make you pay for putting them through that travel. Not a Riversong guitar with NeckNology, though! Instead of having to travel with a guitar tech, you just need one allen wrench and your guitar is infinitely and easily adjustable in the blink of an eye. Don't let this revolutionary design daunt you.
Now, I'm sure, if you're anything like me, you're going "that's great and all... but how does the guitar sound? How does it play?" Well, this thing absolutely kicks ass! The neck plays like an electric guitar's neck. It's thin, narrow, and super fast to play. Made in Canada with all locally-sourced woods, the Riversong guitars are not all gimmicks and flashy technology. They sound awesome and they play extremely well! The tone is very balanced with focused and tight bass response and treble that cuts through without being shrill or piercing. The sound diffuser in the main soundhole helps with a lot more than just preventing feedback. It actually balances out the tone for a sound that continues to be full of energy throughout the entire sustain of the notes. Another convenient soundhole is located in just the right spot and angled to just the right degree that you end up with a monitor through which to hear yourself without any compromise whatsoever to the quality of the tone or integrity of the guitar.
Introduced in 2014, the Tradition 1 Performer has had great reviews from industry magazines like Vintage Guitar (Aug. 2015) “Fat and Clean” and Acoustic Magazine (Feb. 2016) “Sound Quality – Superb, almost faultless”. The unique combination of woods give the Trad 1 great dynamic range that blooms well up and down the neck. Big open sounding chords and tight arpeggios make fingerstyle or strummers feel at home. The integrated tone ring around the entire top, opens up the tone and breaks up the structure around the edges for a beautifully balanced and resonant tone. This guitar is very light and responsive – great for the “lead” acoustic player. The Tradition 1 features a body made of solid spruce back and sides.
Riversong Guitars are built with NeckNology tech – a solid neck that runs the length of the instrument and which can be manually adjusted to YOUR preference
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).