- Size and Weight
- 166 mm
- 440 mm
- 150 mm
- 3 kg
6 lbs. 10 oz.
Featuring innovative new technology from Roland, the KT-10 provides authentic feel and playability in a low-noise kick trigger pedal for V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion instruments. The all-in-one design offers fast, fluid response and a unique reverse-action trigger mechanism that makes the pedal not only compact in size, but also far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater. With its small footprint, the KT-10 is ideal for use alongside an acoustic kick pedal in a hybrid drum set, and it also works great for expanding the capabilities of an SPD-series percussion pad or the HandSonic HPD-20. Of course, the KT-10’s pro feel, noise-reducing features, and portable convenience make it perfect for use with any V-Drums kit as well.
One of the many reasons that drummers love V-Drums is the ability to plug in headphones and play quietly without disturbing others, something that’s impossible with acoustic drums. However, while V-Drums’ mesh-head pads are nearly silent acoustically, using a kick trigger pad that incorporates a standard pedal and beater will produce an audible amount of noise while playing. If this poses a problem where you play and practice, the KT-10 offers a great alternative. Thanks to its innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism, the pedal produces approximately 75 percent less noise in the playing room (based on Roland test data) while still providing authentic playability and a rock-solid feel. The KT-10 is compatible with any V-Drums sound module that’s equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs.
With its small footprint and integrated design, the low-profile KT-10 takes up much less space than a standard kick trigger pad and pedal, making it ideal for use alongside other pedals in a drum kit that combines acoustic and electronic elements. Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module is a perfect partner in this hybrid application, providing built-in sounds and inputs for various Roland pads, pedals, and triggers, including the KT-10. The kick trigger pedal also offers an easy way to expand the capabilities of Roland percussion instruments such the SPD-SX Sampling Pad, OCTAPAD SPD-30, and HandSonic HPD-20. Connecting the KT-10 to a trigger input on a Roland device is simple and quick, requiring just a single cable.
The KT-10 features adjustments for customizing the feel to suit your personal playing style. The pedal response can be altered by removing weights in the beater mechanism or shifting them to different slots, while moving the spring to different hook positions lets you easily modify the pedal’s tension. In addition, the convenient Mix In trigger jack allows you to create a double-pedal setup with a second KT-10.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).