Rated Power Output320W (160W +160W)Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz)CH1 (MIC/LINE): -50–20 dBu
CH2–4 (LINE): -20 dBu
AUX IN/MONITOR IN: -20 dBu
STEREO LINK IN: 0 dBu
Nominal Output Level (@1 kHz)LINE OUT (XLR type, Phone type): +4 dBu
STEREO LINK OUT: 0 dBuSpeakers30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 2, Horn Tweeter x 2Controls
CH1, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH2, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH3, Volume Knob, EFX Button, CH4, Volume Knob, EFX Button, EFX Knob, SPEED Button
AUX IN/MONITOR IN, LEVEL Knob, MUTE, SPEAKER Button, LINE OUT Button, EQUALIZER, LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob, PHONES VOLUME Knob, VOLUME Knob, POWER Switch, GND LIFT SwitchIndicatorsEFX x 2, POWERConnectorsCH1 Input Connector (XLR type), CH1-4 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (1/4” phone type), AUX IN/MONITOR IN: AUX 1 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (1/4” phone type), AUX 2 Input (L/MONO, R) Jacks, (RCA phono type), AUX 3 Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4” phone type), STEREO LINK OUT (L, R) Jacks, (1/4” phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4” phone type), LINE OUT (L, R) Jacks (1/4” phone type), LINE OUT (L, R) Jacks (XLR type), FOOT SW Jack (TRS phone type)Power SupplyAC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 220 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)Power Consumption98 WAccessories:Owner’s Manual, Caster x 4SIZE AND WEIGHT ( INCLUDING CASTERS )Width734 mm
28-15/16 inchesDepth445 mm
17-9/16 inchesHeight590 mm
23-1/4 inchesWeight44.0 kg
97 lbs. 1 oz.SIZE AND WEIGHT ( EXCLUDING CASTERS )Width734 mm
28-15/16 inchesDepth445 mm
17-9/16 inchesHeight536 mm
21-1/8 inchesWeight44.0 kg
97 lbs. 1 oz.
The new flagship of the KC amp series is packed with high-performance features. With five channels of stereo input, 320 watts of power and Roland’s famous DSP effects built in, the KC-880 is a portable powerhouse for keyboards, vocals, and more.
The KC-880 is Roland’s most powerful and versatile keyboard amp. Keyboards are only half of the story, however, as the KC-880 can handle an entire band in true stereo. Plug in a V-Piano, a set of V-Drums, a VB-99 V-Bass, a microphone, a guitar or a rhythm machine, even an iPod. The KC-880’s full-range stereo design makes any instrument sound big and rich.
The combination of the KC-880’s stereo speakers and effects fill the room with deep, spatial sound. With stereo-chorus technology derived from Roland’s world-famous JC-series amps, it provides unmatched depth and stereo imaging. In addition to stereo chorus, the KC-880 also provides tremolo and rotary effects for keyboards, and a lush stereo reverb for vocals and other instruments.
With true stereo performance, the KC-880 is a dream for keyboards, vocals, and beyond. XLR inputs are provided for microphones, so vocalists can sing along with the band. Guitars, drum machines, and other electronic musical instruments can be plugged in as well. Connect and jam with 320 watts of pure, clean power.
The Stereo Link feature allows multiple KC amps to be linked together for use as portable PA system — great for small-to-medium club gigs, churches, recitals, etc.
- Flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with five channels of stereo input
- 320-watt stereo power amplifier, 12-inch woofers and two horn tweeters
- DSP effects (Reverb, Chorus, Tremolo, Rotary)
- Flexible I/O (XLR mic input, stereo XLR line outputs, headphone out), Stereo Link for chaining multiple KC-880s
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).