- Rated Power Output
- 15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
Tweeter x 2
- CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
MASTER CONTROL: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
- CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (1/4" phone type)
DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- Current Draw
- 550 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: about 7 hours
Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Speaker Stand: ST-A95
Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT)
- Size and Weight ( excluding batteries )
- 420 mm
- 244 mm
- 320 mm
- 7.3 kg
16 lbs. 2 oz.
The KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC-110’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
- World’s first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, “Wide” chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).