For DJs Who Do More Than Just Mix Music
Mobile DJs don’t just play music—they’re also the MC, sound tech, lighting designer, and sometimes the event organizer too. This hefty workload means they need equipment that supports much more than simply mixing songs together. Say hello to the Roland DJ-707M, an integrated live sound console, loudspeaker management system, and fully fledged performance DJ controller that’s equipped to handle the demanding audio needs of working mobile DJs.
Make Sure It Bumps—Without Any Bumps
The DJ-707M leverages the DSP of Roland’s digital audio consoles to ensure you deliver the loudest, cleanest sound possible—whether it’s with your own PA system or the one already at the venue. Whatever the gig, your clients will remember great sound thanks to features that handle the unexpected, like laptop crashes, surprise guest performers, videographer feeds, and painful audio challenges such as feedback.
Using the 10 onboard scenes, you can create ‘go-to’ event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups—and recall them instantly. Scenes are a huge timesaver for standard event configurations, letting you switch settings for your different speaker systems and recall custom setups for venues where you play regularly.
Loudspeaker Management x3
Master, booth, and zone outputs all have independent loudspeaker management settings, including four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter, and mono mode. It’s like having three speaker management processors built into one unit.
Feedback at a gig is dangerous as it can ruin a special speech or even plague the whole event. Built-in feedback suppression listens out for feedback—and even anticipates it—before adjusting the speaker output automatically.
Dual USB Ports
Connect two computers at once for a backup laptop connection or seamless DJ changeover. The USB B port also works as a standard USB audio interface.
Inputs for Guest Performers
When an event includes a guest musician or performer, you can easily plug them into the front-facing dual 1/4-inch jacks or 1/8-inch stereo aux input without disrupting your DJ configuration.
The fully assignable zone output with dedicated level control is ideal for creating a separate mix for a videographer, sending different music to another area of the venue, or even adding a subwoofer.
Size That Doesn’t Sacrifice Performance
The compact DJ-707M is packed with more specifications than bulkier controllers that don’t fit in tight DJ booths and are hard to transport without an equipment van.
Built to Last
You can’t work if your DJ controller isn’t working. Which is why the DJ-707M is built for life on the road, with rugged, reinforced metal parts both inside and out.
The Right Size for DVS
The DJ-707M’s size fits perfectly between turntables and DJ media players. And it’s Serato DVS Upgrade Ready, so you can use it as the ultimate mobile DJ mixer with your component setup.
Mic Check 1, 2…3 & 4
DJs know that really rocking an event means sounding great on the mic. The DJ-707M’s mic section is designed to handle any situation, from straightforward speeches and announcements to pitch-corrected karaoke throwdowns.
Amazing Mic Preamps
With the DNA of a professional audio console, the DJ-707M features studio-quality microphone preamps with independent gain, low-cut, and noise gate on each channel.
Console-Class Mic EQ and Effects
Individual on/off, level, three-band EQ, and effect controls let you get the exact right sound for each microphone. And with dedicated hardware effects from clean reverbs and delays to key-based auto-pitching and auto-ducking, you have total command over your vocal sounds.
Up to Four Mic Inputs
For flexibility when you need it, the front-facing aux inputs can be used with microphones—just flip the switch to MIC for the correct level and impedance. This gives you a total of four mic inputs, enough for the whole party to sing along!
For the Love of DJing
After all the event planning, set up, speeches, and introductions, you still need to rock the spot and get the crowd dancing. The DJ-707M lets you fully express your skills as a DJ, combining deep Serato DJ Pro integration with creative tools that you’ll only find on Roland DJ controllers.
Fully Adjustable Crossfader
Work the perfect scratch or smoothest blend using the rugged crossfader with full-range curve settings and software-adjustable crossfader margin.
Channel Filter and FX
Roland’s pristine-sounding hardware effects can be assigned individually to the dedicated Filter/FX knob on each channel, and include Filter, Dub Echo, Jet, Noise, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crush, Phaser, Noise 2, and more.
TR-Drums + Onboard Sound Effects
There’s a Roland TR drum machine tucked away on Deck 3, so you can accent your songs with classic TR-808 and 909 drum loops or even provide a backing beat for instrumentalists. Setting Deck 4 to OSC lets you drop sweepers, synth stabs, and other onboard DJ sound effects to spice up a mix.
- Signal Processing: Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Scene Memory: 10
- Internal Effect
- Mic Effects
- Channel Effects
- Output Equalizer
- Output Multiband compressor
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT (1–4) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBu
- INPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBu
- MIC IN (1, 2) (XLR type): -60 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 0 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): -40 dBu
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): -6 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBu
- BOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- ZONE OUT: +0 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT (1–4) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (XLR type): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 30 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): 10 k ohms or greater
- Output ImpedanceFrequency Response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- ZONE OUT : 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- ConnectorsPower Supply: AC adaptor
- INPUT (1–4) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN (1, 2) connectors: XLR type
- AUX IN jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MASTER OUT 1 connectors: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: 1/4
- inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- ZONE OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- PC (A, B) ports: USB B type
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- PHONO GROUND terminal
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC Adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
Size and Weight
- Width: 474 mm, 18-11/16 inches
- Depth: 331 mm, 13-1/16 inches
- Height: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 3.5 kg, 7 lbs 12 oz
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).