Maximum Power Output
- 50 W (25 W + 25 W)
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- MIC/INSTRUMENT INPUT: -50/-10 dBu
- MIC/GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu
- LINE IN: -10 dBu
- AUDIO IN (i-CUBE LINK): -10 dBu
- AUX IN/STEREO LINK IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R)/STEREO LINK OUT (L, R): -10 dBu
- Woofer: 20 cm (8 inches) x 2
- Tweeter: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- POWER switch
- BATTERY CHECK/MUTE button
- OUTPUT POWER switch (ECO, NORMAL, MAX)
- SELECT switch (MIC, INST)
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- REVERB knob
- TUNER button
- TYPE switch (A-GUITAR, ACOUSTIC SIM, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, MIC)
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- CHORUS/DELAY knob (CHORUS, DELAY)
- REVERB knob
- VOLUME knob
- VOLUME knob
- BATTERY CHECK/MUTE button
- STEREO LINK/LINE OUT switch
- BATTERY CHECK/MUTE
- INPUT jack: Combo type (XLR type, 1/4-inch TRS phone), balanced
- FOOT SW (REVERB) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- INPUT jack: Combo type (XLR type, 1/4-inch TRS phone), unbalanced
- FOOT SW (TIP: CHORUS/DELAY, RING: REVERB) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- STEREO AUDIO IN (i-CUBE LINK) jack: 4-pole miniature phone type
- STEREO LINE IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN/STEREO LINK IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R)/STEREO LINK OUT (L, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- AC adaptor (DC 13 V)
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
- 730 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
[OUTPUT POWER switch: MAX (Maximum power output: 50 W)]
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 4 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 5 hours (*1)
[OUTPUT POWER switch: NORMAL (Maximum power output: 25 W)]
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 8 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 10 hours (*1)
[OUTPUT POWER switch: ECO (Maximum power output: 10 W)]
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 16 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 20 hours (*1)
- Owner's manual
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Mini cable (4-pole miniature phone type)
- Options (sold separately)
- Carrying Case: CB-CS2
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7)
- Speaker Stand: ST-A95
Size and Weight
- Width: 490 mm, 19-5/16 inches
- Depth: 341 mm, 13-7/16 inches
- Height: 305 mm, 12-1/16 inches
- Weight: 7.4 kg, 16 lbs. 6 oz.
HIGH-QUALITY SOUND FOR PERFORMERS ON THE GO
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Roland’s CUBE Street was a huge hit among traveling musicians. Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility. 50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments. Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM amps. Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!
Impressive Performance Equivalent to a Small PA System
Equipped with 50 watts of stereo power, two eight-inch woofers, and two tweeters, the compact CUBE Street EX effortlessly projects your musical performances with clear, dynamic sound. Thanks to unique new power circuitry developed by Roland, you can enjoy clean headroom and quality sound at a level that’s impossible with any other battery-powered amp. The output power is adjustable in three levels—Max (50 W), Normal (25 W), and Eco (10 W)—allowing you to conserve battery life in situations where you don’t need maximum power. In Eco mode, eight AA Ni-MH batteries will last up to 20 hours! The CUBE Street EX can also be powered with the included AC adapter at gigs where electrical power is readily available.
Multiple Inputs to Support Any Performing Setup
The CUBE Street EX has an onboard mixer with four independent channels, providing ample connectivity options for all kinds performers. Mic/Instrument and Mic/Guitar channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks to support microphones or devices with 1/4-inch outputs, and each channel is outfitted with its own three-band EQ and reverb effect for discrete sound shaping. The mono/stereo Line In channel is equipped with 1/4-inch jacks, while the Audio In channel provides a stereo 1/8-inch mini jack that also supports i-CUBE LINK. If you fill up all the channels, you can use the rear-panel Aux In jack to connect an additional mono device if needed.
The versatile CUBE Street EX is ideal for all kinds of musical performance situations. Here are just a few:Two vocalists, keyboard, and backing tracks
- Electric and acoustic guitar duo with drum machine
- Vocal, guitar, drum machine, and backing tracks
Great Guitar Tones with COSM Amps and Effects
The CUBE Street EX makes it easy for guitarists to plug in and get pro sounds immediately. COSM tones for electric guitar include Lead, Crunch, and Clean, plus an Acoustic Simulator for extra versatility from a single axe. There’s also an AC preamp optimized for acoustic/electric guitar and a convenient built-in tuner. Chorus/delay and reverb effects are available as well, and these can be turned on/off with optional footswitches while performing.
Jam and Record with i-CUBE LINK and CUBE JAM
Roland’s innovative i-CUBE LINK interface lets you incorporate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into your performances with the CUBE Street EX. i-CUBE LINK connects to your device’s audio jack with the included cable, providing two-way communication with your favorite music apps. Roland’s free CUBE JAM app is an ideal partner, allowing you to play along with music tracks from your iTunes library and record the CUBE Street EX’s output right back into the app. CUBE JAM also includes a number of useful functions for practice, jamming, and performing, such as independent pitch/speed adjustment and Center Cancel for minus-one playing and karaoke.
Stand Mounting and Sound Expansion
When placed on the ground, the CUBE Street EX’s angled back provides excellent monitoring for performing in street situations and on larger stages. If you need broader sound coverage for bigger crowds, the amp can be mounted on an optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand. With the handy Stereo Link function, two CUBE Street EX units can be used together to create a powerful stereo PA with up to eight separate inputs.
Light and Durable Design
Like all amps in Roland’s renowned CUBE series, the CUBE Street EX is built to last. It features a high-strength ABS injection-molded body that’s passed rigorous durability testing, ensuring reliability in all kinds of outdoor performing situations. In addition to being tough, the CUBE Street EX is surprisingly light, making the amp a breeze to carry from gig to gig. An optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case provides a convenient shoulder strap and accessory pockets, plus a water-resistant covering that protects the amp from moisture while traveling.
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours*)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-molded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).