Roland CUBE-120XL Bass Combo Amplifier, 120-Watt, COSM Effects, 1x12" (Refurbished by Roland) - Discontinued
Rated Power Output : 120 W
Nominal Input Level
- BASS INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M ohm
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
Speaker : 30 cm (12 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
- PAD Switch (OFF, -10 dB)
- COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE)
- TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, SUPER LOW)
- SHAPE Switch
- GAIN Knob
- VOLUME Knob
- ON/OFF, MEMORY Switch
- VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob
- LOW-MID Knob
- HIGH-MID Knob
- TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS, POLY OCTAVE)
- REVERB Knob (ROOM, PLATE)
- REC/PLAY/DUB Switch
- TAP/STOP Switch
- DELAY/LOOPER Knob (DELAY, LOOPER)
[LINE OUT/DI OUT]
- SELECT Switch (LINE OUT, DI OUT)
- GND LIFT Switch (OFF, ON)
- FOOT SW TYPE Switch (FS-5L, FS-5U)
- BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT/DI OUT Jack (XLR type)
- RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- EXT SPEAKER Jack (1/4" phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (TIP:SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX, RING:REVERB) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (TIP:DELAY/REC/PLAY/DUB, RING:TAP/STOP) (1/4" TRS phone type)
*When connecting to an external speaker, make sure the speaker conforms to the following specifications.
Impedance: 8 ohms or less
Allowable power input: 120 watts or greater
Power Consumption : 39 W
Accessory : Owner's Manual
Options (sold separately) : Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 462 mm
- 18-3/16 inches
- 325 mm
- 12-13/16 inches
- 518 mm
- 20-7/16 inches
- 19.7 kg
- 43 lbs. 7 oz.
XL POWER FOR BASSISTS!
Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
CUBE-120XL BASS, the flagship of CUBE bass-amp family delivers 120 pumpin’ watts of power through its 12-inch-high-performance coaxial speaker. This amp will punch its way through any mix, and affords players plenty of flexibility onstage. Create a universe of instantly selectable tones with eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW, plus 4-band EQ, wicked effects, and Looper — a world’s first for bass amps!
- Compact 120-watt bass amp with custom-designed 12-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Four-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Roland. This Cube 120XL bass combo has been refurbished by the manufacturer and is guaranteed to be 100% functional and in mint condition. It also includes a manufacturer's warranty. We have discounted this down from $599.99 to offer you a great deal on this amp.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).