Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 Guitar Combo Amplifier Blonde, 85-Watt, 2-Channel, 2x12" (Refurbished by Roland) - Discontinued
Rated Power Output : 85 W
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT HIGH: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- INPUT LOW: 0 dBu
- EFX LOOP RETURN: -10 dBu
Speakers : 30 cm (12 inches) x 2
- POWER switch
- DUAL TONE switch
- CH SELECT switch
- BOOST button
- TONE button
- VOLUME knob
- BOOST button
- TONE button
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- TAP button
- EFX LOOP button
- TREMOLO knob
- REVERB knob
- PRESENCE knob
- MASTER knob
- POWER CONTROL switch
- 0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, MAX
- CLEAN CHANNEL
- CRUNCH CHANNEL
- INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: TREMOLO, RING: EFX LOOP) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SW (GA-FC) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- EFX LOOP SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EFX LOOP RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT port: USB type B
- AC IN jack
Power Consumption : 68 W
- Owner’s manual
- Power cord
- GA-FC sticker
Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7)
- GA Foot Controller (GA-FC)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 677 mm
- 26-11/16 inches
- 271 mm
- 10-11/16 inches
- 545 mm
- 21-1/2 inches
- 21 kg
- 46 lbs 5 oz
POWERFUL TUBE LOGIC TONE IN A COMPACT TWIN-SPEAKER COMBO
With the Blues Cube Artist212, guitarists can tap into Roland’s acclaimed Tube Logic tone in a dual-speaker amp that’s ready for bigger stages. The Artist212 is equipped with the same primary features as its 1x12 cousin, but with two custom 12-inch speakers and 85 watts of power for additional clean headroom when you really need to cut through. It also offers reduced size and weight when compared to typical 2x12 amps, making it the ideal choice for any gigging player who needs the fuller voice and enhanced projection of a dual-speaker combo.
Going far beyond modeling, Roland’s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
Musical, Highly Responsive Amp Tones with Tube Logic
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic…these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favorite tube amps. Thanks to Roland’s Tube Logic, these words can be applied to the Blues Cube Artist212 as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the ’90s, today’s Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behavior of classic tube designs in meticulous detail, providing the magical “it” factor that takes a guitar amp from a simple sound system to a living, breathing musical instrument. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply “sag,” and more—everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube.
Performance-Ready Amp for Pro Players
Ready for live playing, the Blues Cube Artist212 is equipped with 85 watts of power, plus two custom 12-inch speakers specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. The open-back cabinet features poplar plywood construction, which offers acoustically vibrant tone for solo or group performances.
Clean, Crunch, and Dual Tone
The Blues Cube Artist212 has two independent channels—one voiced for cleaner tones, and the other for crunch. Each channel has its own Boost and Tone switches to shape the character. The Clean channel’s single volume control dials in natural tube fullness and bite as the volume is cranked, while the Crunch channel’s variable gain control provides a range of grit flavors from mild to aggressive. With the press of a switch, the unique Dual Tone mode lets you blend both channels together for an endless array of rich tones. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the amp’s front end with your favorite gain pedals.
Wide-Open Sound at Any Volume
Every tube-amp player knows that you really need to turn up the volume and push the output tubes to get the amp to sing at its best. The downside is that the sound simply becomes too loud for playing anywhere but the biggest stages—though that’s certainly never stopped guitarists from trying! With Tube Logic, the Blues Cube authentically delivers the complex distortion characteristics of output tubes and their interaction with the output transformer, with the sound getting richer and the feel becoming more dynamically responsive as the overall volume is increased. But with the Blues Cube’s variable Power Control, you’re able to enjoy this musical, cranked-up tone while matching the volume to any situation, from recording to rehearsals to nightclub gigs and beyond.
Maintenance-Free and Easy On Your Back
With its modern approach, the Blues Cube eliminates the big drawbacks found in all tube amps powerful enough for stage playing—they’re extremely heavy, prone to vibration damage, and they require frequent tube replacement and other costly maintenance to keep them going strong. In contrast, the Blues Cube is basically maintenance-free, and has been carefully designed to reduce weight in every area that doesn’t affect the tone. With the Blues Cube, you’re able to enjoy great tube sound at every gig, but with much easier load-in and no actual tubes to worry about!
Effects, Foot Control, and Direct Recording via USB
The Blues Cube Artist212 features onboard reverb and tremolo, plus an effects loop for patching in any external effect that you like. The rear panel has jacks for connecting an optional footswitch such as the GA-FC Foot Controller, which provides remote switching for channel selection, Dual Tone mode, and on/off for the tremolo and effects loop. And with the USB jack, it’s simple to capture the Blues Cube Artist212’s rich tones directly into your favorite computer recording applications.
- Performance-ready 85-watt, 2x12 combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with two custom 12-inch speakers and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and Tremolo/EFX Loop
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).