Rated Power Output : 85 W
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT HIGH: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- INPUT LOW: 0 dBu
- EFX LOOP RETURN: -10 dBu
Speakers : 30 cm (12 inches) x 2
- POWER switch
- DUAL TONE switch
- CH SELECT switch
- BOOST button
- TONE button
- VOLUME knob
- BOOST button
- TONE button
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- TAP button
- EFX LOOP button
- TREMOLO knob
- REVERB knob
- PRESENCE knob
- MASTER knob
- POWER CONTROL switch
- 0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, MAX
- CLEAN CHANNEL
- CRUNCH CHANNEL
- INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: TREMOLO, RING: EFX LOOP) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SW (GA-FC) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- EFX LOOP SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EFX LOOP RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT port: USB type B
- AC IN jack
Power Consumption : 68 W
- Owner’s manual
- Power cord
- GA-FC sticker
Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7)
- GA Foot Controller (GA-FC)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 677 mm
- 26-11/16 inches
- 271 mm
- 10-11/16 inches
- 545 mm
- 21-1/2 inches
- 21 kg
- 46 lbs 5 oz
POWERFUL TUBE LOGIC TONE IN A COMPACT TWIN-SPEAKER COMBO
With the Blues Cube Artist212, guitarists can tap into Roland’s acclaimed Tube Logic tone in a dual-speaker amp that’s ready for bigger stages. The Artist212 is equipped with the same primary features as its 1x12 cousin, but with two custom 12-inch speakers and 85 watts of power for additional clean headroom when you really need to cut through. It also offers reduced size and weight when compared to typical 2x12 amps, making it the ideal choice for any gigging player who needs the fuller voice and enhanced projection of a dual-speaker combo.
Going far beyond modeling, Roland’s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
Musical, Highly Responsive Amp Tones with Tube Logic
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic…these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favorite tube amps. Thanks to Roland’s Tube Logic, these words can be applied to the Blues Cube Artist212 as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the ’90s, today’s Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behavior of classic tube designs in meticulous detail, providing the magical “it” factor that takes a guitar amp from a simple sound system to a living, breathing musical instrument. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply “sag,” and more—everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube.
Performance-Ready Amp for Pro Players
Ready for live playing, the Blues Cube Artist212 is equipped with 85 watts of power, plus two custom 12-inch speakers specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. The open-back cabinet features poplar plywood construction, which offers acoustically vibrant tone for solo or group performances.
Clean, Crunch, and Dual Tone
The Blues Cube Artist212 has two independent channels—one voiced for cleaner tones, and the other for crunch. Each channel has its own Boost and Tone switches to shape the character. The Clean channel’s single volume control dials in natural tube fullness and bite as the volume is cranked, while the Crunch channel’s variable gain control provides a range of grit flavors from mild to aggressive. With the press of a switch, the unique Dual Tone mode lets you blend both channels together for an endless array of rich tones. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the amp’s front end with your favorite gain pedals.
Wide-Open Sound at Any Volume
Every tube-amp player knows that you really need to turn up the volume and push the output tubes to get the amp to sing at its best. The downside is that the sound simply becomes too loud for playing anywhere but the biggest stages—though that’s certainly never stopped guitarists from trying! With Tube Logic, the Blues Cube authentically delivers the complex distortion characteristics of output tubes and their interaction with the output transformer, with the sound getting richer and the feel becoming more dynamically responsive as the overall volume is increased. But with the Blues Cube’s variable Power Control, you’re able to enjoy this musical, cranked-up tone while matching the volume to any situation, from recording to rehearsals to nightclub gigs and beyond.
Maintenance-Free and Easy On Your Back
With its modern approach, the Blues Cube eliminates the big drawbacks found in all tube amps powerful enough for stage playing—they’re extremely heavy, prone to vibration damage, and they require frequent tube replacement and other costly maintenance to keep them going strong. In contrast, the Blues Cube is basically maintenance-free, and has been carefully designed to reduce weight in every area that doesn’t affect the tone. With the Blues Cube, you’re able to enjoy great tube sound at every gig, but with much easier load-in and no actual tubes to worry about!
Effects, Foot Control, and Direct Recording via USB
The Blues Cube Artist212 features onboard reverb and tremolo, plus an effects loop for patching in any external effect that you like. The rear panel has jacks for connecting an optional footswitch such as the GA-FC Foot Controller, which provides remote switching for channel selection, Dual Tone mode, and on/off for the tremolo and effects loop. And with the USB jack, it’s simple to capture the Blues Cube Artist212’s rich tones directly into your favorite computer recording applications.
- Performance-ready 85-watt, 2x12 combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with two custom 12-inch speakers and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and Tremolo/EFX Loop
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.