Rocktron Mainline 300-Watt Guitar Power Amp
Rocktron takes another step in their lengthy history of guitar power amplifiers with the new Mainline Power Amplifier, providing yet more diversity to the rack power amp genre.The Mainline is a solid state power amp with a new front end circuit that emulates that sought after tube "feel" found in classic tube amps.
With a LA Custom designed filtering in the front of the amplifier, the sweet spot in tube emulation has been achieved. The Mainline has a proprietary circuit that truly emulates the way a tube amp interacts with a speaker. Typical solid state power amps do not know or care what they are connected to, so they tend to always have a flat response. The Mainline amps possess an enhanced frequency response that is very much like a tube amp connected to a speaker. This adds a level of warmth and clarity not usually found in solid state power amps.
The Mainline Power Amplifier features additional circuitry providing an "instrument/line level" (INST/LINE) switch. The INST input allows you to run your pedals - or pedal board - directly into the amp without having to utilize a separate preamp. The LINE input allows use of a preamp in combination with the Mainline power amp, providing plenty of flexibility with the Mainline.
Rocktron has covered the bases in a great sounding, super responsive power amp. It's like having a "head" in a single rack space
- 115/230 VAC voltage selector switch.
- Provides 300 watts of power; 150 watts per channel when used in stereo, or 300 watts mono bridged into an 8ohm load
- Works great for bassists that run a floor preamp/DI unit!
- Output Power (Unbridged) - 150 watts per channel @ 4 ohms (both channel driven), 75 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (both channels driven), 37.5 watts per channel @ 16ohms (both channels driven)
- Output Power (Bridged) - 300 watts @ 8 ohms, 170 watts @ 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity - -7.3dBu (0.335V RMS), 4W stereo for rated output at max. gain
- Input Impedance - 470K
- Maximum Input Level - 23dBu (10.95V RMS), input stage clip point
- Maximum Output Level - 35dBu
- Noise Floor - -75dBu typical (referenced to 1 watt)
- Dynamic Range - 95dB
- Distortion (Typical) - 0.1% THD
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz, +0/-3dB
- Current Consumption - 5 amps @115VAC max. (575 watts)
- Dimensions - 19"x 1 3/4" x 9 1/2", 483mm x 44mm x 241mm
- Weight - 17.1lbs, 8.5kg
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).