- Weight 38 lbs
- Dimensions 18.50 x 10.75 x 17.25 in
The new ultra portable Sedona Lite 1×10 combo delivers 25 watts of dynamic 6V6 tube power, complemented by a full-range speaker system with a custom Rivera 10′ speaker and a special high-power, liquid-cooled dome tweeter which can be switched off when using and electric guitar.
Two independent channels of warm, glorious vacuum tube tone enhance and wrap every note you play in an envelope of light. Each channel has 3-band equalization, along with several exclusive tone-enhancing features, including a Notch switch that allows you to change the characteristics of the vital mid-range frequencies, and a Bright switch to accentuate the harmonics.
Channel 1 features a special ultra-low-noise input that allows you to accept signals from balanced or unbalanced instruments or a microphone.
Instruments like the Taylor ES series with balanced outputs will be at their optimum when used in Channel 1 with the balanced input. Even if your guitar is an inexpensive model, using it with the Sedona Lite, will provide your sound with the best of tonal ingredients.
Channel 2 features a harmonically active unbalanced input to amplify either a passive or active instrument, including electric guitars.
Instruments with multiple outputs, such as the Fishman system that utilizes a microphone as well as a piezo transducer, can utilize both channels simultaneously to balance the level and tone between the two instrument signal sources.
For lounge and small-venue performers wanting to keep it simple, the Sedona Lite can act as a small P.A. system as well as an instrument amplifier. Just plug your microphone into Channel 1 and your instrument into Channel 2, and, voila, you have the warmth of tubes for your voice as well as your instrument.
In the age of digital effects, we are proud to provide the legendary, costly, analog Accutronics mechanical reverb as a standard feature. With its special deep, lush sonic character, it enhances your tones with a sweet and natural swell and decay.
With built-in parametric anti-feedback controls on the front panel, you can easily eliminate irritating low-frequency droning sounds as well as enhance the overall tone of your instruments.
Adding presence and shimmer to your instruments and voice is simple with the Presence control, conveniently located on the front panel.
Turn on the tweeter switch when using the Sedona Lite for your Acoustic Guitar. Our own proprietary super high power dome tweeter produces the sweetest highs without the quack and shrills produced by normal piezo tweeters.
Patching your pedals or rackmount effects was never easier with a full serial effects loop that features separate level controls for the send and return. (Paul Rivera invented this concept almost 40 years ago with his previous work designing amps for Fender and Yamaha.)
Recording your Sedona Lite or providing a live feed to a house P.A. system is a snap with the separate direct output with its own level control.
An extra rear-panel speaker jack is provided, so adding an external Sedona extension enclosure for those larger gigs takes only seconds.
All Rivera Amplification amps are built to robust military standards. We utilize the finest components, the same kind used in leading esoteric and exotic tube hi-fi systems. Our cabinets are made of solid-core plywood and are constructed with interlocking dado joints. Every one of our amplifiers is rigorously tested to ensure that it conforms to our exacting specifications. As a Rivera owner, you can expect years of tonal pleasure from your new Sedona Lite.
Because we strive to constantly improve our products, specifications are subject to change without prior
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).