- Outputs: 3.5-mm headphones connection & RCA master output
- Output level master: 1.2 ± 0.2 V
- Headphones: 550 mV ± 100 mV
- S/N ratio level master: <-80 dBr
- S/N ratio level headphones: <-80 dBr
- THD+N master: <0.05%
- THD+N headphones: <0.05%
- Crosstalk: <-70 dBr
- Dimensions: 129 x 310 x 26 mm
- Net weight: 809 g
System requirements djay for Mac:
- djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later
System requirements djay 2 for iOS:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPad Air / Mini 2 or newer; iPhone 5 or newer (only Lightning connection)
System requirements djay 2 for Android:
- Android 5.0 or higher
- current Android device
- Incl. Lightning-Connection cable, USB cable, OTG cable (Android), power supply
Mac OS, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iTunes, iTunes Store, AirPlay, and AirPort Express are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Multi-Touch is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Reloop Mixtour All-In-One DJ Controller with Audio Interface
SLEEK & POWERFUL CONTROLLER FOR IOS, ANDROID & LAPTOP.
Reloop MIXTOUR is a portable cross-platform DJ controller developed for the award winning app DJAY 2 from Algoriddim.
MIXTOUR has been designed from the ground-up to offer a compact, two-channel DJ controller layout which allows you to get the party started anywhere, anytime. Working closely with together with Algoriddim, we have been able to develop a fully integrated device that fuses vital mixing functions with a Transport, Remix and FX section into a sleek device. Whether you’re on iOS, Android, PC** or Mac – Reloop MIXTOUR supports them all.
PERFORMANCE MODES: TRANSPORT, HOT CUES, LOOPING & GRID EDITING.
Reloop MIXTOUR's pad section comes packed with functions. The transport mode includes Play, Cue, Sync and Auto-Loop controls. In Hot Cue mode it is possible to set, store and trigger up to 4 cue points. By entering shift mode you can also set grids or change loop lengths on the second layer. The rubberized trigger pads used for the transport controls are not only highly tactile, but they’re also backlit with Bi-Colour LEDs, indicating which mode is active.
CHANNEL-STRIP WITH CLUBMIXER-DESIGN & QUALITY.
The strong, durable, full-size control knobs and 45mm Pro-Faders are set out in the same way as a class-leading club mixer. The three-band EQ, gain trim pots, bipolar filters and VU meter (switchable between master and pre-fader) ensure you have everything you need to perform. All controls have been rigorously tested to ensure a high-quality performance every time you play, and the whole MIXTOUR carries with it a sense of solidity and reliability.
TRACK MANAGEMENT – GOOD NAVIGATION IS HALF THE MIX!
The unique Reloop Trax-Encoder not only catches the eye, as it also gives convenient and comfortable control over your music library. We’ve also added a ‚Seek‘ option to the Push-Encoder, allowing you to detect and navigate to a specific position of the selected track. The full-size load buttons can be used to navigate through the library tabs by selecting the shift layer. This enables a quick search for certain artists, titles or genres. Another innovative new feature is the ability to manage a Queue Playlist for your current mix. You can even pre-listen to your next track without having to load it into the deck. This function makes navigating huge Spotify* and iTunes track lists far easier.
MICRO LOOK – MACRO USABILITY!
The next special feature of Reloop MIXTOUR is the Macro-FX mode. This feature allows you to combine an effect and filter simultaneously by pushing the FX-button. Select any effect by simply pushing the Shift- and FX-button at the same time. Now you can create any imaginable effect combination as a Delay and a High/Low-Pass filter for dynamic build-ups and breaks.
An amazing club-ready sound with low latency and low-noise playback best describe the integrated interface for all platforms. The included power supply charges your iOS device whilst mixing.
MIDI-SUPPORT FOR ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS!
As the Reloop MIXTOUR is fully MIDI-compatible, any MIDI-capable software, like Traktor or Virtual DJ, can be easily controlled. Dedicated mapping files are available on the product website.
MIX MORE THAN 20 MILLION TRACKS WITH SPOTIFY & DJAY!
The market-leading streaming service Spotify* is integrated seamlessly in DJAY 2 / Pro. That means you can access directly millions of tracks and mix them on the fly as if they were all already on your device! Your favorite artist, latest charts of your prefered genre or your own playlists: They are always with you! Spotify and DJAY takes away the need for you to store huge music libraries on your device. The Spotify integration is enhanced with an innovative Match- & Mix- System which analyzes each tracks genre, BPM and Key for Harmonic Mixes and can even suggest a fitting next track for your mix!
Including Apple Lightning connection cable, Android OTG Adapter cable, USB cable for PC/MAC and international power supply.
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interface
- Designed for award winning djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac) by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOs / Android / Mac / PC
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat built with 45-mm PRO faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large Navigation Encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and Spotify integration*
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- TAB, QUEUE and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal-meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- SHIFT layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
- *Note: Spotify access in djay requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7-day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all users of djay 2.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).