Rane Sixty-Four 4-Channel Serato DJ Club Mixer
You’ve mastered mixing and scratching on two channels. Pushing the limit is in your nature and it’s time to raise the bar. The Rane Sixty-Four mixer and Serato DJ software are the tools you need to step your game up. More channels, more decks, more effects… Challenge accepted.
Mixing four channels requires a wide variety of amazing transition effects, the ability to sync tracks, more flexible CUE and Loop capability and versatile transport and mixing capability. The Rane Sixty-Four mixer and Serato DJ software provide the ultimate plug-and-play package, providing everything you need. The mixer and software will feel familiar and intuitive while providing the advanced features you require to step your game up.
Powered by Serato DJ
After 10 years of tight integration and innovation with Rane products and Serato Scratch Live, Rane products are coming with DVS to Serato DJ.
Serato DJ 1.5.0 now supports Serato's world class NoiseMap™ DVS technology, refined for over 10 years in Serato Scratch Live. Combined with the long list of new features and improvements to Serato DJ over the past year, the addition of vinyl and CDJ control in Serato DJ signals the future for the platform, as Serato's top end professional DJ software. Serato DJ brings an improved user interface, iZotope FX, Sync, Slip, expanded and improved Cues and Loops, and more. Find out more about Serato DJ here.
Internal 22-Channel Sound Card
Why so many channels? The Sixty-Four is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for four DVS Decks, provide USB send and return to allow insertion of Serato DJ iZotope effects post fader on your mixer and record the main mix, all at the same time. When not using DVS, it is also possible to record all four decks post fader for music production and mix tape applications.
Dual USB Ports for Simple DJ Change Over
DJ change over is as easy as 1-2-3! With a computer plugged into each USB port, simply switch a mixer input selector to the desired USB source and audio and MIDI are assigned. Seamlessly switch from one DJ to the next using any combination of Serato DJ and 3rd party software.
Software Controls for Library, Loops, Cues, SP6 Sample Player, Sync and Slip
Take advantage of the Sixty-Four’s tight integration with Serato DJ and control the software from dedicated, MIDI mappable controls on the mixer.
- Quickly browse your library and crates to load tracks.
- Control sync and slip transport functions from the mixer
- Create, modify and trigger your auto loops.
- Set and trigger eight cue points and loops on the fly.
- Switch banks and trigger your samples with quick and easy to access sample triggers.
- Mixer tracks software BPM.
The proprietary Rane magnetic fader is fast, accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact technology previously reserved for demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise—no bleed—ever.
Rane's magnetic faders accurately translate hand motion into precise audio level control. Non-contact fader technology is the only way to fully address the needs of the professional performance DJ.
3-Band Isolator EQs Plus High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter for Each Deck
Each deck on the Sixty-Four has its own dedicated 3-band isolator EQs and High-Pass/Low-Pass filters. These controls allow you to take full control of your mix. Use the full-cut EQs to tune it just the way you want it and use the High-Pass/Low-Pass filter knob to smoothly transition from one track to another or add effect.
FlexFX Loop with Six Internal Effects, Analog Loop and USB Insert
The Rane Sixty-Four FlexFx Loop is the ultimate solution for flexible control of your audio effects. Quickly and easily add and remove audio channels from the loop, apply any of the six built-in beat synchronized effects, use Serato DJ iZotope effects post-fader and add an external effects processor in any combination!
Ultra low latency core audio and asio drivers
Rane’s ultra low latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers set the standard for USB streaming devices. These drivers are fast and reliable, and are designed for professionals with demanding needs.
Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers connect you to Serato DJ software as well as many 3rd-party software applications that support Core Audio or ASIO. ASIO and Core Audio drivers are multi-client, meaning they allow multiple applications on a computer to share the device at the same time. This unparalleled flexibility allows you to use the tools you need to step up your game.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).